Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Lephantis

Didom

Question

I need help with Lephantis. I want to complete the eris junction, so that i can get to eris. But the corpus head will not open up, thus i can't defeat the boss. 

Is it possible to get to eris without killing lephantis ?

Edited by Didom

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Didom said:

I need help with Lephantis. I want to complete the eris junction, so that i can get to eris. But the corpus head will not open up, thus i can't defeat the boss. 

3 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

I've actually encountered this before on a minor level. The Corpus head would rise, not open for all of 30 seconds, and then sink back in. It did it 3 times before it finally opened and we destroyed it. If it's happening forever, you'll want to file a support ticket.

Don't file a support ticket. DE knows and is looking for a fix.

But no, you do have to kill it to get to Eris.

14 minutes ago, Didom said:

I've actually encountered this before on a minor level. The Corpus head would rise, not open for all of 30 seconds, and then sink back in. It did it 3 times before it finally opened and we destroyed it. If it's happening forever, you'll want to file a support ticket.