Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Noise and Sleep Arrow

Kalec

Most of the time when enemies lured by Noise Arrow are cc'ed with Sleep Arrow it is impossible to get stealth kills of of them, even though they are unalerted. Noise Arrow alone does not produce this behavior and sometimes the combo does give stealth kills, but only rarely.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I think i remember noise arrow not alerting enemies....

Kinda sad, It would be easier to get focus if so....

You can tell an enemy is alerted by the red arrow (aka Enemies) on the map. If the arrow is full they are fully alerted they take a while to become unalerted, If it is sort of filled, they are still alerted though they haven't seen you and will take around half the duration of fully alerted enemies to become unalerted and then there is unalerted enemies represented by the red arrow which is hollow (these ones give stealth affinity). 

If the alarm is triggered enemies will become fully alerted and hacking the alarm console will allow enemies to become unalerted again.

Hope this helped

You have just helped me find a new way to focus farm though, by luring enemies with noise arrow.

Edited by CaptainJLP
Furthur Explaining

I still say there should be an icon system for that... for example when they are lured by noise arrow the "?" appears over their heads... if they are somewhat alerted (heard something or saw corpse but did not see you) - a yellow exclaimation mark, if fully alerted - red "!" appears for a few seconds... would be much easier to see, react and understand... xD

51 minutes ago, Sanxxieh said:

I still say there should be an icon system for that... for example when they are lured by noise arrow the "?" appears over their heads... if they are somewhat alerted (heard something or saw corpse but did not see you) - a yellow exclaimation mark, if fully alerted - red "!" appears for a few seconds... would be much easier to see, react and understand... xD

Sounds pretty good but, doesn't sound like warframe xD or at least they could change the enemy colours on map showing if they are alerted or not

Say Yellow = unalerted, Orange = "somewhat" alerted & Red = Alerted (I wanna trigger the alarms)

Well no matter how you put it :

-I can kill 7 enemies huging each other with a sleep arrow and get stealth bonus for each one of them

-I can't kill a few enemies grouped together when they heard a noise arrow and icon still showing them as unalerted without having the stealth bonus denied