Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruitment for Lua Oceanum (NA)

Umquaptovis

We have cleaned the the stagnant waters from our clan and now flow clean and pure accrost the pristine white shores. Now we are looking for more players to fill our ranks that have been cleared of inactives. 

>What kind of Players are we looking for in our clan? We are looking for active and relaxed Teno both new and experienced wanting either a place to call their own or to grow and develop together. 

>Why should I/ we join this clan? Well we are a new clan that is trying to get off the ground so if you want to be part of something great you can come here. I have big plans for the clan and want to create a place that the Teno feel more welcome and together as opposed to the random groups that go roving around the system especially with POE being on the horizon.

>Do we accept new players/ low MR players in our clan? Yes we always do if we have the room. 

>Are there active players in the clan? Yes a good portion of us play daily.

>Research? Mostly finished only a few things in the Teno a few things are missing, energy finished, and chem lab just the kruxs is left, bio is still lacking.

>The dojo? It is complete for the most part we need to finish up the extra dueling and parkour rooms and the ascension machine. Note: the dojo is designed to be easy to navigate and looks rather nice colors are coming and the clan emblem is being worked on.

>Will the clan be advancing further? Yes that is the plan depending on when we finish up some things and if we have enough Teno that want to join us.

>Do you do PVP? ATM no we do not have enough Teno in our clan but we are not opposed to having members in our clan that want to take part in it. We are interested in the next step in the solar rails so if something happens there things might change.

> Do we do raids? We would if we had enough people that wanted to LoR is not that hard and JV is just buggy.

>How many spots do we have open? Right now we have 4 as I want us to stay a ghost clan until we have our tech finished so anyone that wants to join when we are full will be first on the list when we become a shadow clan.

Extras

We do have a discord if you want to use it but it is not necessary. though it will likely be the best way to contact me out of game Umquaptovis#5727. it has multiple channels to cover most of the basic clan discussion and topics people may want to cover from weapons to fashionframe. I will be checking back here at least once a day i also have the app so you can wispier me there too.

On occasion we will conduct in clan events two of our members are receiving some prime sets for their efforts and I will be conducting one again for the next big change POE. The prizes will range from prime sets, special weapons, mods, and other things that I find. 

Everyone in the dojo has the ability to start tech and pull funds form the vault for them. something that I felt was annoyed with when I was just a member and could not start anything.

Edited by Umquaptovis

I'd like to join, if you're still taking new members. My IGN is GorgillaJooce. I'd be happy to help with whatever unfinished research that I'm able to.

Edit: Since posting this I've found and joined another clan, so you can disregard this post.

Edited by GorgillaJooce
New information

1 hour ago, GorgillaJooce said:

I'd like to join, if you're still taking new members. My IGN is GorgillaJooce. I'd be happy to help with whatever unfinished research that I'm able to.

We are still recruiting I have tried to invite you but you are already in a clan so you need to leave that it you want to join ours. 

Hi all here is an update for anyone still looking for a clan to join. Our dojo is finished and we are going to be constructing the ascension altar soon and the clan tier barracks as  we need them, and are entering the coloring phase.  Most of the research is finished only a few things in the teno lab and bio lab. we still have room for more teno if they want to join so do not be shy about it. 

Update / bump

The clan still have two spots open if anyone is still looking at this we did another purge and now have an even more active group all still friendly do not feel shy we are a nice group and are looking for any teno new or old that wants to join our group.