Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Trinity Suggestion* {Minor Rework}

(PSN)Tomplexthis

As i was going to sleep today, i just sat there thinking about the most boring warframe ever

The immortal Trinity, The Ev Trinity, the Trinity... =p

While we sit there spamming 1 button over and over with her

EV, or Her ult, sometimes link and well of life 

i was thinking of slight improvements, that could be a little fun, staying true to her design though

WELL OF LIFE

1: Well of Life change

Now, you may recast Well of Life upon 3 other enemies at a time

So you can target 4 enemies now, lifting them up and out of combat, turning them into wells that when struck, give life back

But as well, now enemies create a 8m radius aura, that restores health consistently over time to any allies nearby

Not like EV, a tick 4 times, but a constant regeneration aura from each well that stack with any other nearby wells

That means that you can hit 4 enemies, lifting them up and making them healing aura stacks, 

Along with the augment remaining the same, enemies killed while its in effect will drop 4 health orbs

I was also thinking that Well of Life would gain a +2 more seconds to its base duration, which would help alot as a mini cc ability

ENERGY VAMPIRE

2: For energy vampire, i was thinking that the Damage portion 6.25% base damage to only the enemy targeted, would now be an aura as well

instead, 8.25% a +2% boost to its base damage, and now each pulse from EV is an AOE damage to all nearby enemies and + energy to all allies

The range of the damage would be the same as the range for the energy boost, giving trinity a nice damaging aoe power

But as a CC capability, for each pulse that shocks forward, it would stagger any enemies it hits for only 1 second, 

it still gives shields with its augment, and you may only cast it 1 at a time, for a duration of 4 energy pulse ticks

But now each pulse will stagger enemies per tick, and damage all enemies in range of it by 8.25% of their base health as finisher damage

*Sidenote, i wish that EV costed Health instead of Energy, but still grants energy to all allies and Trinity*

*This would help alot when Trin Runs out of energy, it would cost 25 health per cast and 25 Energy, but now deals aoe damage to all enemies/+stagger*

LINK

3: Link is not really much of a change, but instead of being at all a Duration based ability, i think Link should be a Toggled power

With a max of 4 enemies instead of 3 now, and it is now a toggable Channeled ability, a 3 energy per second cost

One issue i find with Trinity is that All 4 of her powers are Duration based, and feel extremely limiting or limited

If Link was a Toggle power, that would make it a ton better, even though while on, Trin may not gain energy from EV

But can still gain energy from Rage and from Energy orbs

BLESSING

4: while i would like to seem some buffs to Blessing, i highly doubt id want anything changed about it

Maybe Blessing could make all Effected tenno immune to status effects, during its duration

It would be nice, if Blessing worked a bit more like Oberons Renewal, but no

I think i would just like it if Blessing granted immunity to status effects for its duration, +its heal/shield restore and damage resistance buff

PASSIVE

All id like for Trinities passive is that she could revive allies 50% faster + from further away

But what would Be even greater than that, Would be if she was Invincible whenever she revived an ally instead, making her a even greater support

So maybe She revives allies 25% faster + from further away and is immune to all damage while reviving

it would be nice if she was looked over again, shes just really really plain

These changes might bring a little "life" back into her.... 

Spoiler

ha. ha. ha

What if EV didnt do ticks, but granted consisten AOE energy regen to allies constantly

So +duration with ev would be a Whole lot better, but as well....

What if we could Cast or Recast EV, to target a new enemy, instead?

Example, I cast it on 1 enemy, and walk away into a new area, i have a 20 second cD

Usually, i have to stand there, And wait, until it finishes

But now with Trins new update, i can recast it again, with no wait, to create a new enemy EV'ing for me and my allies

This would Turn it off on the original target, and turn it on, with my new target

You may have only 1 Instance of EV at a time, but can constantly recast it to change its targets

It would not work like this for Well of Life, where you need to attack and kill your targets for health orbs

But for EV, this would be a much needed improvement

Making it a constant Energy Regen Aura would be better than Ticks, Making duration a bonus

Allow us to truly give Trinity Duration, instead of negating all her powers for 1 ev build

? I really hope DE hears me on these suggestions

12 hours ago, holyicon said:

Anything to make Well of Life more useful. +1

Consider integrating this idea for WoL's Augment into your idea.

Yeah, the biggest concern i have with Well of Life, is how we can only cast it on 1 enemy

The same issue lives with EV, where you cast it and have to wait to even recast it

Being able to cast WoL on 4 enemies at a time would be awesome, {plus an aura heal} (i imagine green energy flowing out from an enemy all around it)

And being able to recast EV on any enemy, switching targets, would really open up trinity a bit more

I have a friend that was talking about this, he had an idea that Well of life would be more like a wave and would affect all enemies hit but divide the amount of health gained from each enemy hit by the amount you affected, so if your maximum healing was 1000 and you hit 5 enemies then each enemy will heal you by 200 when you kill them. 

I do really like this idea too, all that matters is Trinity's 1st becomes more useable to the group