Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo trading doesn't work

Praxxor

The trading screen is out of sync, it doesn't let me ready up, or even invite people sometimes, takes 5+ minutes to even see people in the dojo sometimes. Alliance is reporting the same issue so it can't really be my network. I think Maroo's Bazaar has the same issue.

Just now, --Q--Forcellrus said:

This is happening to me for 2 days now, but lag today is much worse. DE fix pls

Yeah, I thought my network was acting up yesterday, and I didn't pay much attention after I finally managed to trade. It's unbearable and simply impossibble to trade today.

Just now, Praxxor said:

Yeah, I thought my network was acting up yesterday, and I didn't pay much attention after I finally managed to trade. It's unbearable and simply impossibble to trade today.

Yep, as I was typing this, everyone in dojo just disappeared all of sudden.

noticed it too, is not trading but the dojo servers, i had to wait over 30 seconds for the player i invited to be visible in the dojo even tho he was already there, and then his body was still there after he left, and the trading was buggy as hell.

also, you guys in europe right? if it is only like this in the europe server i advise to trade in another region.

Edited by JeyciKon

3 minutes ago, JeyciKon said:

noticed it too, is not trading but the dojo servers, i had to wait over 30 seconds for the player i invited to be visible in the dojo even tho he was already there, and then his body was still there after he left, and the trading was buggy as hell.

also, you guys in europe right? if it is only like this in the europe server i advise to trade in another region.

Tried NA and Asia myself, same issue on both.

problem still exists.  Sometimes it works without a hitch, sometimes it has problems like trade does not complete.  Other times I go in my dojo and some random person is there but is not there.  In other words, I see the person's name in my dojo if I use the trade center but when I went around to look for him, he is not there.  The blue dot that usually indicates the location of the person is off the map.

It started as a mild delay problem, but it soon became unplayable. I am quite astonished this is the only mention of it in the forums!

At some point I had wasted 25 minutes trying to trade with 1 person. We tried all possible combinations. We eventually gave up.

It seems the network code for dojo trading is just messed up since sometime on Saturday (maybe even Friday)

Edited by jinxcat