Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Navigator Augment Mod for PoE

ThunderKitsune

This is just a simple idea some people may like. A way to mark targets for the team.

Energy consumption and damage bonus build up speed reduced by 50%

Use 5-10 energy to mark a target with the use button (defalt: X)

Each mark uses 0.1 energy per second.

The player and their allies can see enemies through walls in the players energy colour. Marked enemies will also appear on the mini-map.

I think this maybe handy since PoE is open world. Could also be helpful in large tiles in other missions, like rescue. This idea is for groups who want to play a bit more stealthy then others.

9 minutes ago, Zephyrinius_ said:

Good idea but Ivaras Navigator already has an augment and I think a gear item (Binoculars or something similar so all players not just Ivaras could use it) would fit much better.

It actually doesnt have an augment, itd be cooler if the idea above also displayed enemies on the map, like enemy radar.

Just now, ThunderKitsune said:

There are no binoculars in game now, but if they are going to add them for PoE. Then this augment is not needed ^-^

If it gave a buff of some sort to marked enemies I could see it being useful (such as extra damage or marked enemies can be eliminated without being raising alarms as that fits Ivaras theme) but yeah, it would be better for all frames to have a way to mark enemies instead of just one as it would fit the whole "Space Ninja" theme.

1 hour ago, ThunderKitsune said:

This is just a simple idea some people may like. A way to mark targets for the team.

Energy consumption and damage bonus build up speed reduced by 50%

Use 5-10 energy to mark a target with the use button (defalt: X)

Each mark uses 0.1 energy per second.

The player and their allies can see enemies through walls in the players energy colour. Marked enemies will also appear on the mini-map.

I think this maybe handy since PoE is open world. Could also be helpful in large tiles in other missions, like rescue. This idea is for groups who want to play a bit more stealthy then others.

Umm, why on Navigator again? Oh, I get it...but it should really just be added to the ability as a passive.

1 hour ago, Zephyrinius_ said:

I think a gear item (Binoculars or something similar so all players not just Ivaras could use it) would fit much better.

How about, another upgrade to the Simaris scanner that let's you zoom in and out?

And while we are at the topic, we really need to be able to mark multiple things/set waypoints at once.