Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE.... I will become anti-social, damn it!!! xDDD

Kronxito

My volt is ready for PoE as well as my orokin prefered weapons: soma, akstiletto, galatine and vectis :clem:

My helios is also ready for scanning every centimeter in the map looking for lore, resources and items.

And I will have a serious problem when Destiny 2 comes out in a month for PC, because I will have to organize my time for both games.  Because I love these 2 amazing games.

I love my Volt and my electric warlock.  Let the storm rage on!!!

Sorry, I am very hyped :facepalm: haha

Edited by DP_KRoM

Just now, SurrealEdge said:

I somehow doubt there will be that much content released for it to take up that much time.

this, honestly, people are hyping themselves up far to much for it that DE wont be able to deliver even if they had 3x the people working on it than they have... be excited sure, but dont overhype, undersell it to yourself if anything, then you can be pleasently surprised!

i honestly think Plains will be a fun new feature of the game, but i think its going to take time before they have it fully fleshed out to what people are imagining its going to be.

59 minutes ago, Ocerkin said:

this, honestly, people are hyping themselves up far to much for it that DE wont be able to deliver even if they had 3x the people working on it than they have... be excited sure, but dont overhype, undersell it to yourself if anything, then you can be pleasently surprised!

i honestly think Plains will be a fun new feature of the game, but i think its going to take time before they have it fully fleshed out to what people are imagining its going to be.

oh my imagination is already true

zehpyr + ogris x3