Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

На 18.10.2017 в 11:55, ura3 сказал:

Помогите набираю код чтобы войти в игру,но он отказывает, что делать, но всеравно не могу войти в игру!!!!!

8 часов назад, сказал niveuslucet:

Может кто просто в URL-Адрес ссылку страницы претензии? Или это уникальный для каждой учетной записи?

8 часов назад, сказал niveuslucet:

Может кто просто в URL-Адрес ссылку страницы претензии? Или это уникальный для каждой учетной записи?

On 9/27/2017 at 11:06 AM, [DE]Megan said:

6f80678695b5bf492970ed7d3fae774d.jpg

In early October, players can instantly unlock the most popular and feared weapons in Warframe, the Soma Prime assault rifle and the destructive heavy war axe used by ancient executioners, the Scindo Prime!

This offer will be available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 players.

Note: The Free ‘Prime with Prime” Bundle that includes Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana and a Dragon Mod Pack may still be claimed for free as a separate offer from Twitch Prime. Visit our Free Prime with Prime page for information on how to claim your free Prime Loot with Twitch Prime!

i cant claim it i go in to twitch.tv to claim it and click on it but the claim button pops back up to where i just spam the claim button

8 hours ago, Biplex5926 said:

so I claimed my soma prime and the axe prime and i did not get them on my account yet
I already linked my account im very confused.
Can anyone help me out

Did you make sure to check your inventory? If it's not in there, then I'd double check to make sure you linked everything correctly.

• Like 1

On 20/10/2017 at 9:37 AM, Caroline557 said:

Did you make sure to check your inventory? If it's not in there, then I'd double check to make sure you linked everything correctly.

Having the same issue:/ linked accounts and everything... wish someone would make a video, cuz I'm lost..

Edited by (PS4)Tl-lE-WR0NG-GUY
Typo

On 9/28/2017 at 2:06 AM, [DE]Megan said:

6f80678695b5bf492970ed7d3fae774d.jpg

In early October, players can instantly unlock the most popular and feared weapons in Warframe, the Soma Prime assault rifle and the destructive heavy war axe used by ancient executioners, the Scindo Prime!

This offer will be available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 players.

Note: The Free ‘Prime with Prime” Bundle that includes Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana and a Dragon Mod Pack may still be claimed for free as a separate offer from Twitch Prime. Visit our Free Prime with Prime page for information on how to claim your free Prime Loot with Twitch Prime!

sweety good and free slot plsss ^_^

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)A4L Jan BETA said:

Criteria are done, but no weapons. 😢 Octobers end is near.

Same.  any idea how to fix?  also when i check my warframe account it says Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later. could that be causing it?  how do i fix this?  some have said to unlink and relink the accounts but when i try to unlink it gives me an error.

1 hour ago, Maccabi said:

Same.  any idea how to fix?  also when i check my warframe account it says Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later. could that be causing it?  how do i fix this?  some have said to unlink and relink the accounts but when i try to unlink it gives me an error.

Dito. Now we wait and have a cup of Tea.