Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

I’m only annoyed because I already got the soma prime 🙃  1 free Prime is still good.

edit: Just realised I bought prime access and I got the soma prime from it and people will be getting it for free. I know prime access isn’t about what you get (not paying 100+ dollars for the weapons and frame it’s basically buying the plat) just something that popped into my head.

Edited by (XB1)PrimeAshe

Readin a lotta hate about the free prime frames/weps with twitch. But it makes sense they'd do another twitch event. It worked in spiking popularity with the game, getting more people to play, good advertising. And wasnt there a thing recently that DE almost went bankrupt and had to fire a bunch of people? Not super well informed, just what Iv heard. But if thats the case, then the twitch events and the ad in NYC Are a really big and important part of this companies financial future. And as lame as that sounds, without money we get no more game.

6 hours ago, Tarkerus said:

Work lol, that's a joke, i wonder, do you even know what real " work " is?. Try getting up at 5.30 in the morning to be at work for 6.30, then working through till 11.00 at night, 7 days a week, for a full year with no break. But yeah, sitting behind a desk tapping some keys and a mouse/game pad is " work " Elitist attitudes like yours is what kills games and their communities. Here's a novel thought, PoE gets released soon, same time as the items you're *@##$ing about being given away. Maybe that's to help " New players " Oh sorry, i mean " Casual/Morons " catch up, as PoE is taking the game in a new direction, maybe, just maybe these weapons won't be as powerful as they are now, due to all the new content that's coming.

I don't care if a new player get's something that i spent some time getting or worked for. Because at the end of the day, i know I worked for it, i achieved it myself. Don't care what others think!. One of the only reasons to be so *@##$y is because you'll be sore over loosing some sort of bragging rights. Look at me ain't i so special, for having something so few have...... If you need a game to make you feel so special... I feel sad for you, i really do.

DE are doing what they feel is right to bring in new players, and build a bigger base..Which means more future content and updates. But better yet, gives the game a longer life span. Which anyone that loves this game should want!. But what do i know, I'm just one of them Moronic casuals, lmao. ( Who has put money into this game.)

Woah woah woah dude. Chill. First off, dont assume anything about anyone. You dont know what their lifes about. Sure playing a video game  isnt work earning money. But its still time consuming and tedious. And maybe that guy DOES know what "real work" is, getting up every morning early to work all day. Sure I understand what DE is doing. Just made a post about it, BC the twitch event is getting a lot of unwarrented hate. But at the same time, it does sorta annoy me that everyone gets stuff for free. because there arnt many handouts in this game You either pay to skip or you grind. Its grindframe. Literally 2K hours of grinding on my part. Sure its cool to get free new stuff you dont got. But for most people who arnt new, your just getting two free weapon slots. And sure pay to skip is a big thing. But being early enough to NEED the stuff (or at least not have already established frames you can use in a multitude of situations)  And have it handed to you with no work/effort, isnt helping the learning curb of the game. Understanding how to use the weapons, what to do with them, what theyre good against is all earned from the grinding process. And also new players arnt really supp.osed to be in PoE, as you should have completed 2nd Dream/TWW etc, would have to make you at least most of the way through the star chart, and of a certain MR and able to kill X  Y  Z etc. Meaning that by the time your to start the new content, for story purposes, you should probably not NEED the free gear. Tho it is nice. And sure new players can go to PoE as soon as they unlock the nodes for it. Its just not reccomended BC of the enemy scaling and there being little to none story progression goig on, since no 2nd dream or TWW. 

Aside from my rambling The general purpose of this message was just to say chill out and dont assume stuff about people you dont know. No hard feelings. im going to sleep

PS

Albeit the other guy was kinda being a D-bag about it. Thats w/e tho

Edited by Bellesk
Added some stuff

3 hours ago, Bellesk said:

Woah woah woah dude. Chill. First off, dont assume anything about anyone. You dont know what their lifes about. Sure playing a video game  isnt work earning money. But its still time consuming and tedious. And maybe that guy DOES know what "real work" is, getting up every morning early to work all day. Sure I understand what DE is doing. Just made a post about it, BC the twitch event is getting a lot of unwarrented hate. But at the same time, it does sorta annoy me that everyone gets stuff for free. because there arnt many handouts in this game You either pay to skip or you grind. Its grindframe. Literally 2K hours of grinding on my part. Sure its cool to get free new stuff you dont got. But for most people who arnt new, your just getting two free weapon slots. And sure pay to skip is a big thing. But being early enough to NEED the stuff (or at least not have already established frames you can use in a multitude of situations)  And have it handed to you with no work/effort, isnt helping the learning curb of the game. Understanding how to use the weapons, what to do with them, what theyre good against is all earned from the grinding process. And also new players arnt really supp.osed to be in PoE, as you should have completed 2nd Dream/TWW etc, would have to make you at least most of the way through the star chart, and of a certain MR and able to kill X  Y  Z etc. Meaning that by the time your to start the new content, for story purposes, you should probably not NEED the free gear. Tho it is nice. And sure new players can go to PoE as soon as they unlock the nodes for it. Its just not reccomended BC of the enemy scaling and there being little to none story progression goig on, since no 2nd dream or TWW. 

Aside from my rambling The general purpose of this message was just to say chill out and dont assume stuff about people you dont know. No hard feelings. im going to sleep

PS

Albeit the other guy was kinda being a D-bag about it. Thats w/e tho

I get ya, i do. I am just fed up with this elitist attitude, that if you're new you're scum, or in his/her words morons or casuals, like that's some sort of filthy word XD. I understand the putting in time and effort into things. I have been online gaming for 15 plus years. Done things that have taken months even years to accomplish ( EvE online and it's awful skill tree system for ships.)  9 years in WoW alone, going from HC's to what is now Mythics, only to see new players end up with the same gear without a quarter of the effort or time. But that's not the new players fault, don't rag on them.

As for the " don't assume stuff about people you don't know ", that was deliberate, just turning the tables on his/her comment about new players either being morons or casuals. We maybe Newbs to the game, that does not make us Noobs.  Anyway, as you said, no hard feeling.. :)

not to mention how much this helps the old ps4 players that don't want to play ps4 anymore. I logged in over 650 hours within the first year of ps4.. I sold my ps4 due to going back to pc gaming as it is better and I have always liked it more.  It took me till just now (been around 2 years after I quit ps4 or so) to get back into this game. Reason being? The twitch prime gave me a small head start on decent gear. I didn't want to start all the way from scratch, but this incentive has brought me back into the game and coerced me into buying prime access as well, which helps the game devs. Stop being a salty dense cry baby and get over yourself. I have grinded for all this gear before as well and lost it all. Do you hear me whining and crying that I cant transfer my stuff? No. So stop being a little *@##$ over what someone else gets because in the end it helps DE which helps all the players. Growing a gaming community isn't the easiest thing to do, but when it grows the word gets out and it helps everyone.

2 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

Good lord, this community has problems. Only Warframe players would complain about getting free stuff...

People are only really complaining about seeing either, Nobs who dont know how to play, not know how to use what they got or understand how to. Or because it also tanks the ingame WF economy, Essentially making those sets all literally worthless. Like frost went from 5-600 plat to free. Somas like 250p now its gonna be free. Just explaining the other side. TBH I like free S#&$ lol

4 hours ago, LilTayK said:

Does anyone know the date for when we get the 2 weapons? I just recently started playing and love the free Frost Prime they gave us, but I'm still using the beginning bow, sword and kunais :p

With Plains

i pretty much completed all the content with almost 400 hours. i have 2 quests left (the inaros and jordas quest) then i completed every single node. just got mr 9. had to grind using new frames and guns i don't want to use from mr 7 because of dumb mr requirements. 

I have 2 soma prime parts. Happy i don't have to build it now.

I think they should not give stuff out for free but instead unvault everything and don't have a vault anymore.

pretty dumb i can't get certain things unless i am lucky enough to be in a fissure mission with someones vaulted relic. or buying with plat which i won't be doing

and that shouldn't be the stipulation on being able to get everything in the game that you can buy with plat...being you have to buy vaulted items with plat. i consider this part of the game not f2p since plat has to be bought. 

otherwise i am happy to receive the soma. just what i wanted to get next. and then carrier prime.. need 2 more parts.

I'm using braton prime right now so i'm glad to replace it with the better rifle.

Its the beginning of October though. could have just said releasing with plains of eidolon.

Edited by wiredframed

On 9/27/2017 at 2:09 PM, SupremeDutchGamer said:

shouldve used my free twitch prime thing later.... damn.

amazon offers a full refund of amazon prime if you cancel within three days and don't use the perks. So you could get amazon prime, upgrade to twitch prime, claim your loot, and then go cancel amazon prime. All for free. You can still get the free prime with prime :)

1 hour ago, HungryGremlin said:

amazon offers a full refund of amazon prime if you cancel within three days and don't use the perks. So you could get amazon prime, upgrade to twitch prime, claim your loot, and then go cancel amazon prime. All for free. You can still get the free prime with prime :)

Except that upgrading to Twitch Prime and claiming your loot would probably count as using the perks. So don't bet on Amazon giving you a refund after that.

1 hour ago, rune_me said:

Except that upgrading to Twitch Prime and claiming your loot would probably count as using the perks. So don't bet on Amazon giving you a refund after that.

In the conditions of the refund, they dock from your refund the amount of money you would have spent on the services directly included in amazon prime, such as shipping, streaming, etc. I chose to refer to these collectively as "the perks", and they do refund you in full after upgrading to twitch prime. 

On 9/27/2017 at 2:23 PM, Brasten said:

It could be worse. DE could be giving out Relics with those items instead. And be like all the current scum-Box (Loot Boxes) developers.

I definitely agree with this. There are way too many games out there that utilize the Loot box system in order to make players gamble for the best items and people end up falling for it and pouring hundreds into the game. That's not how it should. Giving away quality items as a promotion, especially partnering with Twitch for the biggest update ever? I don't see why not. 

On 08.10.2017 at 2:22 PM, Bellesk said:

Readin a lotta hate about the free prime frames/weps with twitch. But it makes sense they'd do another twitch event. 

Event is one thing.

Giving away rare, powerful as heck and vaulted items is another thing. In that light buying prime access looks like a joke as do those who bought them.

2 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Event is one thing.

Giving away rare, powerful as heck and vaulted items is another thing. In that light buying prime access looks like a joke as do those who bought them.

Why? No one buys prime access for the gear. That can all be farmed pretty easily, except for the attachment stuff, which you can buy on seperate from the rest. Prime access is for the boosters and the plat, none of which goes away just because other people are getting a soma prime for free.

11 hours ago, HungryGremlin said:

Does that work with Prime Video too? My country doesn't have access to Amazon Prime.