The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did You Do It De? (Rant Concerning Plat Prices Of Weapons)

Cyber.Prime

Yesterday I wanted to but a melee wap just to lvl up than i see every wapone I need to buy it with plat WTF?!?!

Why are you doin it like that? why do i need to wait like 12 hours or more just to use somekind of a wapone? why cant I just buy it with crads.

And Yes it's a rant becues it's really annoying to see it work like this .

And sorry for my bad grammer school doesnt teach me :)

this post gave me cancer

seriously guys like these are some sort of infection that infects online games. I am not talking about simple noobs which grow to be nice players.

Edited by Aure7

Stop whining and get to grinding. You are talking just like a newb who opened up the market and did not scroll through the pages.

This game is free and it's fun. DE needs to feed themselves. The wait is just fine.

Waitaminute, 200 posts? What on earth were you doing? I suspect some trolling...

Edited by Rengakun

It would be cool if the people here on the forum, would just ONCE, consider that not everyone speaks very good english, and have to use what they have. This judgmental freakshow is getting old.

And you just derailed the thread!

We understand that. We consider that not everyone speaks good English. But we aren't discriminating. We simply joke about misspellings.

And you just derailed the thread!

We understand that. We consider that not everyone speaks good English. But we aren't discriminating. We simply joke about misspellings.

I acknowledge the fact that some people are just teasing him about it, but that hardly goes for everyone.

Edited by Zareek