Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Rare Materials ?

galds

well just asking really for 5 days i have not found any rare materials ..not even 1

are they gone ? others say they still get few from time to time but i had no luck at all

i paid for this game and the second i did rare matrials deissapeard compleetly why ?

now no matter what i do nothign drops except standart materials or reserch materials

to be hones i am starting to feel so bad about it and the fact i paid cash for this game and now i cant build a single thing anymore 

well maybe someone will know the feeling its not a nice one

so where are rare materials ?

it was said that from now on it will be easier to get rare stuff witch is not true so what happaned ?

p.s. my english is bad i know sorry for that

My advice to you is to fight bosses~

if you havent been fighting them that is~

they usually drop them rare mats for you~

also, to help your odds equip Theifs wit~

or if you're lucky enough "Master theif"~

those will usually help you gain more mats~

happy hunting Fellow Tenno~

omg i am not a noob seriously as i sad i i have tried it all i play this for a while now and i know all teh spots they used to drop

i started this post cos i dont get any anywhere no matter what i do

and yes i crush all ocntainers i have resource radar on all my frames etc etc

i simply dont get any rare materials and i was wonderg why

omg i am not a noob seriously as i sad i i have tried it all i play this for a while now and i know all teh spots they used to drop

i started this post cos i dont get any anywhere no matter what i do

and yes i crush all ocntainers i have resource radar on all my frames etc etc

i simply dont get any rare materials and i was wonderg why

I've done about 50 E Primes on Earth since the massive rare mat nerf (they call it a "bug fix").

I've gotten 1 Neurode.

Out of 50 missions.

Ya.

During U8, we asked them to please let us get rare materials from something other than bosses. Then U9 came and in the patch notes, they said that they "increased the chances to get" these rare materials, and we were happy! Two major bugfixes later and we're back to.....

Yup.

Gotta kill bosses again. *rolls eyes* Oh wait, most of the bosses are all much higher level than they used to be. Nice. One of them is so borked that it oftentimes drops absolutely nothing, and it just happens to be 1 of the only 2 that drops Control Modules, one of the most-needed rare materials in the game.

Edited by Xylia

Aaannyway... You'd expect Vor to drop it, but a random container on the first level does. it was unexpected at least.

Unexpected, yeah, but still not "irony".

lol.

One of THE most misused words on the internet. haha.

But yeah, that's where I found that 1 neurode in all my Earth runs.

Some random box on E Prime. Not an enemy, not all the Napalms, Scorches, or Seekers..... a box. I was like "OMG YES!" and I rushed the rest of the level to make sure I'd get it and nothing stupid happened (power outage, disconnect, etc).

Some random box on E Prime. Not an enemy, not all the Napalms, Scorches, or Seekers..... a box. I was like "OMG YES!" and I rushed the rest of the level to make sure I'd get it and nothing stupid happened (power outage, disconnect, etc).

The first mission on any planet seems to yield the best stuff for some reason. I got 2 out of 3 of the Banshee blueprints from E Prime.

so where are rare materials ?

it was said that from now on it will be easier to get rare stuff witch is not true so what happaned ?

It was easy for like, three days after update 9 launched, granted it was too easy, but they didn't have to go back to square one! It seems like the drops are actually worse than before now (not too concerned yet since I still have a bundle of rare mats from those 3 days, but those will only last so long).

Hopefully they'll find a balance soon.

To be honest they may have lowered the rate of them dropping normally during missions, but they still drop from bosses more commonly to balance it out. I mean we can buy the resources now so...I still don't like that system with the platinum to be honest.

If I do the last mission that gave me a whole 70 polymer bundle i would have to do it 700 more times are you kidding me, This needs to be fixed so that people that spent the time (and the money) actually get something in return. Look at your business model because it's not looking too good in the long run because me and my clan are losing interest quickly.

Edited by MOBtheKING

polymers drop in a pack of 50~90 (roughly) there are some specific missions that players seem to find more of resources. 

IIRC few missions in uranus you can walk out with 200~350 polymers per run. i think prospero and some other raid missions there.

make sure to bust all the containers and open all lockers. they tend to drop more resources than mobs.

Edited by Byfe

300 polymer bundle for 30 platinum i don't think that's gonna work, that would cost me a couple of grand for what i need

Then Vote with your wallet and don't buy them.

I bet a lot of other people are doing the same.

The market prices are subject to change; DE will likely adjust the prices until people start buying them.

30p for 300 polymer is indeed ridiculous. You could farm 300 P.Bundles in like 1-2 hours on Mercury. Not worth 30p.

Last farming mission for pbundle got me 48, master thiefed lockers with nothing in them, crates had 5 credits and enough energy and affinity and health for the whole world. I'm done playing this game for a while hope they fix it or I won't be coming back any time in the future.

Edited by MOBtheKING

Last farming mission for pbundle got me 48, master thiefed lockers with nothing in them, crates had 5 credits and enough energy and affinity and health for the whole world. I'm done playing this game for a while hope they fix it or I won't be coming back any time in the future.

48 per mission that only takes 5 minutes is not that bad, lol.

Better than trying to get Neurodes or Control Modules!