Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edo Prime and Next Prime Unvault?

kosuke09211

3 hours ago, Dreamforger said:

I think DE have been pretty random with their unvaulting if I remember correct.. also we cannot tell, even when we think we know, they throw in a curve ball..

Not really. It's easy to predict the next one. Nyx or Loki are pretty much guranteed as they're the frames vaulted the longest who have not yet been unvaulted. There haven't been any curve balls either, so that's just not true.

Edited by LazerSkink

22 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Not really. It's easy to predict the next one. Nyx or Loki are pretty much guranteed as they're the frames vaulted the longest who have not yet been unvaulted. There haven't been any curve balls either, so that's just not true.

That was what i was thinking as welll

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

once its vaults turn to be unvaulted which is most likely in summer the edo prime armor will come with him.
loki is most likely gonna be unvaulted in december, while many people thinking it be ember or ember an loki

next priming set is female an has zephyr an mirage in it

Really Hope so.

6 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Now it just got interesting.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

Frost released three time? And mag twice.

Edited by Dreamforger

• 2 weeks later...