The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime

Cleesus

StabbyTentacles, on 24 Jul 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Agree To Disagree

A privilege, pish posh.

I meant a privilege since its open beta and we dont know "if" and "how" the prime editions apart from exc

will be available after the game is released

but what can i say haters gona hate.

Edited by 3th3ndil

im a Mag user (dont care if there are better frames, i dont want to follow a build, they take all the fun of the game...) and im happy, but i think that Mag will get prime next its because she was one of the initial primes (than, i can be wrong as Frost got Prime before the initial ones)

i just hope that they make some cool thinks on her, more than only paint the coils....

my mag is painted on a prime-like color and it looks cool, real prime will look awesome

Well to be honest I had fun getting Mag to 30; nothing special, but her Crush power is awesome.

To me she's as good as Saryn, Mag has very good shields while Saryn has good health and the fourth power of both frames is deadly efficent; If I have to say I even prefer Crush to Miasma, more range, instant damage and cool animation.

So, very happy for the Mag Prime, hope to have her soon; honestly I would be happy even with a Loki Prime, whatever ends with Prime is cool, even if useless as the Braton Prime or the Orthos Prime!

Edited by siralextraffo