Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Atlas Should've Been

(PSN)ImmaTrueSpartan

Image result for atlas with four arms 

Most people don't know the lore about Atlas so im going to shed some light. Atlas is the one titan that could stand up to Zues and he didn't have no special abilities like manipulating the earth or nothing he was jux the strongest titan. Zues didn't like that so he found out a way to banish him to Tatarus to forever hold the world on his shoulders. Atlas should of jux been a musclebound warfame with four arms with two holding a celestial world on his shoulders and two arms for everything other function the game has.

1. Swinging the world at people like a melee weapon causing impact damage. 

2. Throwing the small world at people dealing blast damage. 

3. Slamming it to the ground causing AOE stunning who is in the blast radius.

4. Going Berserk. Mostly AOE attacks.

Passive the same can't be knocked down because he is too strong. Like a kid trying to knock over a body builder.

Edited by (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan

57 minutes ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Image result for atlas with four arms 

Atlas should of jux been a musclebound warfame with four arms with two holding a small world on his back and two arms for everything else the game has to offer like guns and weapons.

His abilities should of been based off of his physical capability like 1. Swinging it to hit people like a melee causing impact damage, 2. throwing the small world at people dealing blast damage, 3. Slamming it to the ground causing AOE blast, and 4. Going berserk and doing all three with no control over him he jux flips out. Mostly AOE attacks.

No.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Mr_Fish10165 said:

No.

Why not give me your reasons?

What i cant come out with a concept on how Atlas really supposed to have been like in warframe. The Atlas thats in the game now resembles more to me like Gaia the female titan that is actually made of earth. Atlas is jux a strong titan thats it. And if they actually did research on him he was actually supposed to be a warframe with a world on his back like in lore/Greek Mythology. Thats why i said he should have four arms to fit the game and its design and functions. Two arms to hold the world and two arms to use all of the weapons.

I'm tired of everytime I post something in the forums it gets a NO real quick. No thought or nun jux straight up shot down. And ik everytime i post on the forums I've put thorough and rational thinking behind it. And people don't understand why i don't like people.

3 hours ago, CaptainJLP said:

A little off the warframe side and very minimal information on what seems to be a revisit / rework, don't you think?

Anyways it is a "should have been."

Well...

Yea jux saying from lore this is how he should have been. He's not a gorgon that can petrify people. and he's not primordial like Gaia so he cant manipulate the earth. He's jux like a person with no abilities he's jux the strongest.

How does Atlas even fit in a game where they supposed to be space ninjas. Which is not the case anymore at all since the game came out. They have shotguns, rockets, warframe that are never supposed to be silent. So what is Warfame based now? I dont get it no more. evrytime they come out with a new frame i say how does this fit warframe. and now all i say is anything is possible because like where does rhino fit into space ninja. he doesn't Chroma doesn't, Oberon doesn't, and where did Wukong come from. So a four armed warframe with a celestial world on his back fits warframe. Because this game has mythological creatures and beings. Which can be Loki, Wukong, Oberon, etc. So stop saying this doesn't fit warframe. Plus i don't have the mind that the DE's have when it comes to design so stop hassling me about it.  

You do realize the point of the game is not Space Ninja, right? It's the universe that makes Warframe what it is. Ninjas Play Free is just an offhand joke. Rhino was one of the first Warframes ever released, and if they put him in that early on, the game must not really have been about Space Ninjas, or it would not be here.

And while it is nice to have frames like Wukong, Banshee, Loki, and to some extent Titania be based on the source material, that doesn't need to be the case. Tell me exactly how Oberon fits the source material as the king of the Unseelie Court of the Fae. Atlas still deals with rocks. That's his theme. He tried to take on the monstrous Jordas Golem and got defeated, knocked apart, and fossilized. (Spoiler alert, fyi). And while I am a fan of Greek Mythology, Atlas can stay Atlas.

On 10/4/2017 at 3:45 AM, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

I'm tired of everytime I post something in the forums it gets a NO real quick. No thought or nun jux straight up shot down. And ik everytime i post on the forums I've put thorough and rational thinking behind it. And people don't understand why i don't like people.

:smile:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler