Fallen Vanguard Recruitment Thread 3.0 - [Recruiting] [Casual] [Discord]

-FV-Metheria

mciSlBb.png
esO2jP1.jpg
esGc6UX.jpg
Member Benefits

Spoiler

QopXk6o.jpg
Our Discord Invite Link at the moment can be found in the MotD in game.

Ranking System

Spoiler

W40kdrl.jpg
For how we handle promotions, the process from Legionary 1, to Legionary 2, to Legionary 3, and finally Centurion is based on a check mark system. You have three goals to meet that'll result in these promotions that can be achieved in any order. 
-Stay in the Clan for a month. I don't have much room to elaborate here...it's self explanatory.
-Contribute to the Clan. What this means is that while you aren't forced into any of these things, doing them will eventually result in a promotion. You can contribute by pitching in resources, hitting a notably high score in events, and other opportunities that arise.
-Participate in the Clan. Be active in the clan, join up for raids, and participate in our other hosted events.
For further promotions though, we won't have any check marks. To become a Imperial Legate you need to be hand picked whenever a higher up notices your efforts and suggests you for a promotion. If a majority vote agrees, you'll be given a invite. 
Please do not ask for the promotion the moment you hit a check mark, or if you're waiting to be noticed. We have a google doc on hand to keep track of our members we update every week, and begging to become a Imperial Legate will very quickly see your chances drop. The goal of the Clan isn't to speed through the ranks as fast as possible, it's to enjoy yourself.

Code of Conduct

Spoiler

15oNwyO.png
We do have a inactivity policy, now it's a bit generous at two months and a week; however, it only exists due to the council agreeing there is a difference between being casual or taking a break, and flat out abandoning the game. Now, we're understanding so if you just inform a Imperial Legate or higher that you'll be taking a break for whatever reason we'll add you onto a do not kick list. Just make sure you get a response, if not it's a good idea to submit it to a higher ranked individual. But what does happen when we don't receive a response? Well, after one month with no word we send a message on the forums, and discord if they have joined it asking if they've been taking a break. After the second month, a more serious notice goes out asking again where they have been and telling them they will be kicked in a week if they don't give back word. If still a week later, they haven't responded they are kicked. However, we won't burn the bridge. We send a third message, directing them where to go if they ever want to rejoin the Clan with their rank restored.

Member Application (You should probably read the previous images rather than skipping here. I see you Jerry.)

Spoiler

aM1Zytn.png
Example Application: Jerry
Mastery Rank: 5
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time/PST
About me: I'm a outgoing person who likes to meme, and watch Rick & Morty. I'm very new, but I hope to learn!
What can I bring to the clan?: I'm ready to join up for just about any mission and will try my best.

pS8yjF2.png

I7cOX4a.png
Current Contests/Events
5on26Eq.jpg
Revenge of the Hema Research
For something truly horrifying this season, let's finally tackle this most vile of research hurdles. Earn rewards for every 1000 Mutagen Sample you pitch in! Potatoes will go out to those who brave the infested to help learn the secrets of a gun that wants to drain your blood.

Full details on these contests, and where to leave submissions are only available in our clan Discord as a service to our Clan Members. Why not join today and try your luck?

Edited by -FV-Metheria

IGN / Mastery Rank: SilverSkyway / 7
About me: Im nice, shy, and like midevil swords.. I play warframe off and on for a while now. I came back a month ago and now waiting hype for PoE. I play other games "WoW, overwatch, ect" while Warframe forge is building stuff. I main play Frost prime but I have a 30 Ash, Valkr and a newly built Nehza.
What can I bring to the clan?

I have no idea. My icey pows of Frost, crazy cat claws of Valkr, slip and slide of Nehza?, another person to talk to? or a beg , I mean a helper?

Looking for a active clan. The one im in now is nice but looking for more talkative clan..

18 minutes ago, SilverSkyway said:

IGN / Mastery Rank: SilverSkyway / 7
About me: Im nice, shy, and like midevil swords.. I play warframe off and on for a while now. I came back a month ago and now waiting hype for PoE. I play other games "WoW, overwatch, ect" while Warframe forge is building stuff. I main play Frost prime but I have a 30 Ash, Valkr and a newly built Nehza.
What can I bring to the clan?

I have no idea. My icey pows of Frost, crazy cat claws of Valkr, slip and slide of Nehza?, another person to talk to? or a beg , I mean a helper?

Looking for a active clan. The one im in now is nice but looking for more talkative clan..

Invite coming in hotter than...
[One Google Search Later]
A Carolina Reaper pepper.

Mastery Rank: 6 (plus a friend who is new to the game and is a 2 if thats ok)
Timezone: GMT
About me: MR8 on ps4, made the move to PC a few months ago and enjoying getting back into warframe.
What can I bring to the clan?: Stupid memes, Irish wit, defensive styled player.

Well apparently I am a buffoon. I messed up my initial attempt to join this clan. So here goes my second shot. 

Mastery Rank : 5 but well on my way

Timezone : EST (I live in West Virginia)

About me : Im a 33 year old sophomore in college (I took 14 years off after high school). I am originally from Dallas, TX, but have lived in Morgantown, WV for about 25 years. I recently got back into gaming and my older brother who has been playing Warframe for about 4 years has been helping me through the fundamentals. 

What can I bring to the clan? :  An extensive knowledge of movie quotes, able to identify STD's via voice chat descriptions, I know a guy for that, and my ability to adapt quickly. I am also extremely modest. 

Oh, and I'm Danimal77 on Warframe. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Thanks for your consideration.

IGN/Mastery Rank: TylerSummoner/6
Timezone: GMT +1
About me: I pretty much only play games all day, rarely go outside but try to improve myself every now and then. Trying to keep up the good work! :)
What can I bring to the clan?: Don'r really know anything i might contribute to the clan, but i can always try to learn new things and maybe even learn things to new members! Maybe even some nice anime recommendations for the anime fans out there! ;)

GN / Mastery Rank: KaiTBF/14
Timezone: EST/CST
About me:  I'm 6'1" man with dashing good looks, and besides games I enjoy reading, and anime. 95% of all movie references will go straight over my head. I read quite a few western novels (I recently finished the Mageborn trilogy, and I'm interested in reading Pillars of the Earth next), but I've also taken up reading translations of Chinese wuxia novels as of late. I'm working through I Shall Seal the Heavens right now. Clannad is my favorite anime, and Gintoki is my spirit animal. I play Titania when I can get away with it, and I'm easily distracted by new shiny things. I take breaks sometimes when things catch my interest.
What can I bring to the clan? I'm very good at one-shotting myself with the Zarr. On a related note, I can offer high-quality screenshots of the floor tiles as I am often in an excellent position to take photos of them. I can also teach you the secret of the ultimate bacon-wrapped superbowl snack Oh, and I can swear a bit in Arabic, in case you need that.

IGN/Mastery Rank:  Archangel435/10

Timezone: GMT+1

About me: I like archery and space ninjas. I'm studying right now, so i can only be active up to 2 hours a day, but I still enjoy the game and i want to keep it that way.

What can I bring to the clan? don't no really, helping out with sorties and farming materials i guess

IGN: Treponema

Mastery rank:  5
Timezone: EST
About me: I like long walks over the crushed bodies of my enemies, also I am a fan of YOLOing, swinging my whip around and basic blood lust.

On a serious note I have been playing this on and off since it was released, just never really got into the finer points of the game, nor have I had many

good experiences running outside of solo... So I am looking to learn the finer points of the game other than smash bad guys... upgrade you mods.. and repeat

and to find people that I can run in parties and groups with.

What can I bring to the clan?: A total nut-case who will attack whatever you point me at... no seriously I have NO shame. lmao   Also I bring a wealth of experience in not being able to spell.  Sometimes I can actually be funny.  (Trying to upgrade that MOD, at 30% right now, to make me funny more often, just not enough Endo)

IGN : LightOf

Mastery rank : 16

Timezone : EST

About me : *insert something interesting here in case somebody looks*

What can i bring to the clan : Well , im kinda a veteran so i know some stuff so i can help the newbies , other than that i can be a nice guy to talk with , nothing much , just the necessary :poop:

IGN: BioVindex

Mastery Rank: I am returning and decided to make a fresh account so I am currently mr1 as I've started again today. My old account is rank 8. (BioTheWolf for reference)

Proof :v https://gyazo.com/2a633fc9acb1375af0d4bd9048e9d517

Timezone: CST

About me: Coming back to Warframe again with some buddies. I've played from fairly early on to a few days after the sobek was released and half way through that grind I got burnt out. Picked it up again a while ago but was overwhelmed by all my old stuff and had a hard time figuring out what to grind or how to progress. To combat this I've made a new account to start from scratch. I enjoy doing theme builds, ie mesa with sobek/revolver/whip or (my fav) Rhino with gorgon/dual-broncos/two handed axe (forget name), and have a hard time not min-maxing everything.

What can I bring to the clan?: I used to roll with Lone Rangers and was fairly competitive in doing clan events. Like the grinding thing a while back when you had to kill those grineer floaty things. I offer invites whenever I have void keys and contribute to dojos when I can. 

Also andrewearth is my buddy who's starting fresh with me.

Edited by BioVindex

Mastery Rank / IGN: andrewearth - Previously mastery rank 7 though have recently remade my account (currently MR 1) due to craving a fresh start after taking a hiatus from warframe.

Timezone: CST 

About me: Laid back player who has no idea how to fill out recruitment posts. Will play warframe on weekday nights or weekends -- always learning new things about warframe and hoping to contribute to an able-bodied clan. 

What can I bring to the clan?: An extra body for missions, grind expeditions, or to be used as bait :-) I can also bring along an extensive collection of adorable dog gifs if interested-- it's a pretty amazing compilation if I do say so myself.

Mastery Rank: 6

IGN: Bird4849

Timezone: GMT+8

About me: im an ok player i try to be nice to everyone, can only play during weekends and will try my best to be a good player

What can i bring to the clan:i can join any mission, i can contribute to researches and will try to join any clan events

Mastery Rank: 6 altho i am a returning player still getting the hang of everything again, lots to learn!
About me: Currently in college, playing warframe here and there, always wanting to learn better mod builds and such.
What can I bring to the clan?: I'm usually a solo player for most things, but I do like playing with people or clan mates I know in things like survival and such. I also looooooove bossing, RAIDS EVERY DAY HAHAHA!