Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard Recruitment Thread 3.0 - [Recruiting] [Casual] [Discord]

-FV-Metheria

Mastery Rank : 4

Timezone UTC +4

About me : Currently on vacation,Playing warframe daily,always trying to progress,achieve something and have fun.I have no friends playing warframe though.

What can i bring to the clan?: I don't really know -_- i just want to join a community and have fun alongside them

IGN: LostAlgorithm

Mastery Rank:  14
Timezone: CST (Mississippi)
About me:

When I was younger I used to wish I could find a game I enjoyed enough to dedicate a significant amount of time to. Warframe was and still is the only game that's resonated with me in that way. With nearly 1100 hours put in by this point, it's been a constant in my life and I'm looking to find ways to continue enhancing the experience. I'm hoping joining your clan would be a way to do just that.

Outside of the game, my job (military) keeps me busy, as does my wife and furbabies (Two kav...er, cats), but I love each one as much as I do gaming, so it's all good.

I tend toward being an eternal optimist, even when it's not always realistic. I like to think I'm an easy-going, relaxed person who just tries to enjoy and appreciate every experience that comes his way, even when they don't go the direction I was hoping.

What can I bring to the clan?  

I like being part of a group that I can support and that I know will support me back. I could probably do some leadership style stuff eventually, but I have enough of that in my regular day-to-day so I prefer to not get too deep. I'm more than happy to share my knowledge and to help those who have less than I do though. I'm dedicated, reliable, and understanding of others. I work well in teams because I tend to get along with everyone and can be counted on to care. Overall, I believe I'd simply be a solid addition to the clan, but saying all this makes me feel bad for not seeming very humble...I promise I am! I am the most humble!...Wait...

Anyway, that's me I guess! I appreciate you taking the time to read through my application! Hope to join ya'll soon if you'll have me! Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Mastery Rank : 25

Timezone : GMT/UTC +7

About me : Not much to said. I'm pretty laidback person but can be serious sometimes so you can say semi-casual semi-competitive. I'm also a bit of loner but i don't mind social activity and helping people around. Also just a bit caution; I'm not usually stay in one place for a bit too long. Not because i don't like the place but more like i like to wander. In fact i made/helped three clan/dojos yet i leave it behind because of that. Hopefully i can in here for quite long.

What can I bring to the clan : I can contribute with research and event. If i'm not busy playing i can help someone in need. Also my experience with game maybe can help with newer player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: PurplePop

Mastery Rank: 9

Timezone: PST

About me: I'm a casual player, interested in joining a clan. My husband is in Fallen Vanguard.

What can I bring to the clan?: I'll try to help out with whatever is needed. I can help with research materials.

• 2 years later...

Mastery Rank: 9

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time/EST

About me: Been playing for a while, and was recommended this clan to join from a current member so I figure I'd give it a shot

What can I bring to the clan?: Ask and I'll do my best to give back

4 hours ago, StickmanG4 said:

Mastery Rank: 9

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time/EST

About me: Been playing for a while, and was recommended this clan to join from a current member so I figure I'd give it a shot

What can I bring to the clan?: Ask and I'll do my best to give back

Invite sent