The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard Recruitment Thread 3.0 - [Recruiting] [Casual] [Discord]

-FV-Metheria

IGN:Naberyus (Yes duke of hell)

Mastery Rank: 9 Relatively new tenno.XD

Timezone:Brazil Daylight Time (BRST) (Come now lets not jump to conclusions,first, yes im from Brazil,but I can speak ''En'' Fluently and its one of my natural languages, the diference from BRST to UTC is 2 hours, in case youre wandering)

About me:Im a simple tenno with one mission in existence, BE THE EMPEROR AND RULER OF ALL TENNO(insert sadistic laughter here)

What can I bring to the clan?:''EXPERIENCE TRUUUEEE POWER" But jokes aside, im looking for a group experience in warframe for sometime now, never found a dojo that i liked, until now that is...(Dont let it get to your Head,lul)

IGN: SmaragdBeryl

Mastery Rank: 8

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time/GMT +8

About me: Just a wanderer looking for a nice clan to settle with,I may be awkward with people but I try my darndest! I also adore puns.

What can I bring to the clan?:I suppose that I can offer to help others who are new to the game with fact-checking and the such. I could be a free ear to listen.

Mastery Rank/IGN: 10 / C0SMICz    <-- (Thats a zero btw)
Timezone: Central U.S
About me: Almost 1000 hours of play time, I'm coming back with all the new content, need a bit of help with the the ways and looking for a good active clan to squad up with. I'm a college student with some time to kick in Geineer, and Corpus skulls. 
What can I bring to the clan?: Myself and a friend have been playing warframe since alpha and love playing it. we are looking to get the most out of the new content by helping out a clan and grouping with others to complete the hardest of tasks. Please inv<3

IGN: xKetzia

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: Central US

About Me: College student with ample free time to play warframe. Ash is my favorite warframe and I am currently in the process of building Ash Prime. Willing to help out any clan members in need. I took a break from Warframe but now I'm back for the Plains of Eidolon update and already have 26 hours logged since it came out.

What can I bring to the clan?: I've been playing Warframe since it first released on Steam with my friend C0SMICZ (With a few extended breaks here and there). My mastery rank may not show it but I know quite a lot about the game. I am willing to help out any clan members in need.

Edited by xKetzia

IGN: Stealthsloth

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

About Me: Working father of one, who is fairly new to Warframe. Not really settled on a favourite warframe as of yet but enjoying playing Nova and Gara. More than willing to help clan members out where I can, whilst my knowledge of the game is limited at the moment I am a fast learner.

What can I bring to the clan?: A mature head with a kids heart and someone who is reliable and always about to help. 

Mastery Rank/IGN: 13/ HeadfulofSandvich

Timezone: U.S East

About me: Well, I was one of the guys that came over with dashy and crimmy and the rest of that crew, one of the old lux eterna regulars. I took a leave of absence that lasted roughly a year and a half, not just from warframe but from online stuff in general, and I'm trying to make that return to form now, largely due in part to planes of eidelon. Part of that includes trying to reunite with the only warframe clan I've ever been interested in, and rejoin all my friends to return the the hijinxs of old.

What can I bring to the clan?: I am consistently in the teamspeak with some of the most recurring players in this clan, and that communication, plus years of playing with them (and over 1000 hours of playtime under my belt), I am a consistent reliable addition to any squad, and have been instrumental in introducing some new friends from my time away to the game more recently. I have 3 friends confirmed, plus potentially maybe a few more, that may end up being interested in this clan in the coming few months, and would love the opportunity to bridge what is for me, the old and the new, as a loyal and recurring member of the vanguard. TY O.O

Mastery rank:5

Timezone:Eastern european UTC +2

About me:hello MTV cribs. im a hip and cool youngster who likes warframe. im right now into the bow and stealth gameplay. I haven't put any money into the game yet. there isn't really much to tell about me...

What can i bring to the clan?: i can mostly help around the house, do the dishes, wash dirty clothes and contribute alot of LOOT if yall wanna expand the dojo. i can also just help people complete missions and such

Master Rank: 7

Timezone: Pacific standard time/pst

About Me: Working as an exterminator in B.C. Canada. I'm a casual player still learning the ins and outs of warframe apparently. I also look for a friendly community.

What can i bring to the clan?: well a jolly spirit most of the time, unless i have a long hard day and just want to relax and chill out with friends. Always willing to participate in community events and help where i can.

IGN: Raavoc

Mastery Rank: 7
Timezone: EST
About me: Casual gamer looking for people to game with. I enjoy playing a bunch of different shooters and co op games.
What can I bring to the clan?: I'm a team player with a positive attitude.

Mastery Rank: 11

Timezone: UTC (Singapore)

About me: A 19 year old 6'3 student that plays rugby. I've taken a long break from the game due to studies. Don't really know how to describe myself so you'll have to get to know me. My mic can sometimes be Deep Fried 

What can I bring to the clan?: I'll try to help clanmates in missions when i'm online, and also tell you about my weird and freaky life stories

Edited by DaneBeran

Mastery Rank: 5
Timezone: Central/CT
About me: Currently enrolled in my first year of college, I've played Warframe on release, but only really started enjoying it and playing daily after the PoE update. 
What can I bring to the clan?: I'm always on discord when I'm on my computer, I love doing new and different missions and bounties, and since I'm still relatively new to the game I am always up to learning and improving my game.

In Game Name: GrayHam77

Mastery Rank: 7

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time/MST

About me: Just started playing about a month ago, never been in a clan but would like to be. Overall not very talkative but I'm not always radio silent.

What can I bring to the clan?: I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for, but I'm willing to try and provide what I can.

In Game Name: Mryatesfaded

Mastery Rank: 2

Timezone: eastern standard time

About me: big gamer work full time but play when I have free time just moved into my first place with my fiancé.

What can I bring to the clan?: well I’m a mastery 18 on PS4 and mastery 15 on Xbox so I have a good amount of knowledge I always chip in and I’m friendly love chatting and having good times in missions and farming is one my favorite things to do which is reason I love warframe. So with me you get knowledge, friendly person, and someone who will help out and looks to move up in the clan.

Edited by mryatesfaded
Application

In Game Name - itsFreakout

Mastery Rank - 6

Timezone - MST

About Me - I'm a Senior in high school who enjoys gaming whenever I have free time. I don't have any friends who play this game, so I am looking for people to run missions with besides playing solo.

What can I bring to the clan - I'm online as much as I can (as I am in highschool ^) and I am always willing to help other clan members out, or participate in clan/warframe events.

IGN / Mastery Rank: Fhayte / 6
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time/EST
About me: Engineer by day, gamer by night.
What can I bring to the clan? Still re-learning most of the game, but I'm always eager to help out others. I've actually never been in a warframe clan, so I'm looking to experience and help out with anything that entails.

IGN: MystbornC

Mastery Rank: 16
Timezone: Mountain Time
About me: I'm currently going to college for a degree in Computer Science, and generally enjoy programming, fantasy books, and origami.
What can I bring to the clan?: I have a decent amount of experience, having played for 3 years. I love playing in squads and helping out others when needed.

Edited by MystbornC

IGN: Cleverstatic

Mastery Rank: 18
Timezone: CET
About me: I'm a casual player returning after two years of absence who wants some nice people to chat and play with.
What can I bring to the clan?: I have no idea what I can contribute with, maybe some resources here and there. Maybe help newer players with missions.

IGN: godhomie2nd

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: GMT

About me: Quite outgoing, always happy to help, and won't bring down a team's spirit.

What can I bring to the clan?: I usually solo play, however I can provide a great asset in a team. I can play any style that people want to me to, and I can easily adapt to any role needed within the clan. Love me a good raid.

IGN: Sheepten

Mastery Rank: 13

Time Zone: MST

About me: I'm a senior in high school and have been playing the game for a few years. I like guitar, reading, and, of course, video games.

What can I bring to the clan? I have a reasonable amount of experience with the game. 

IGN: Teneberus

Mastery Rank: 8

Time Zone: PST

About me: Long time warframe player returning after a system rebuild 

What can I bring to the clan? Been playing since open beta and i usually like to recruit clan members for endgame content and help out newer players