The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard Recruitment Thread 3.0 - [Recruiting] [Casual] [Discord]

-FV-Metheria

Mastery Rank: 8

Timezone: MST (Denver GMT -6)

About Me: I'm light hearted and and though I game a lot, I don't things seriously. I like helping people, mentoring, trying to see how far we can push the game, doing silly things, and just... playing. I don't take things too seriously.

What can I bring to the Clan? I'm very helpful to my guild/clanmates. As I learn I'm often willing to run with other people for whatever they need and always willing to answer questions and help people. I still have a chunk to learn on warframe, but as I get there I help other people get there too.

Edited by Riobe
Bolding the questions.

Mastery Rank: 10

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time/EST

About Me: I play lots of different games and Warframe is my favorite looter out of all the games I've tried in the category. I've played since the closed beta, but never got too into it until I brought my friend into it. Slowly starting to get more towards endgame builds and having a lot of fun doing it. I do like to game hop a bit, but will usually still get on Warframe and always willing to help unless an emergency comes up and I can't or have other obligations.

What can I bring to the clan?: A good attitude and a willingness to participate in events and help out fellow members. I won't always be able to kill stuff fast or do everything efficiently, but I like to have fun. So yeah, I bring fun and a fun attitude. 

IGN: Cryaco

Mastery Rank: 6
Timezone: GMT
About me:  Returning casual player. Don't get much time to play between work and other hobbies but I'm really enjoying the game. Occasionally make videos / livestream on YT.
What can I bring to the clan?: I can shoot things fairly well and would be happy to help out / join newer players in missions :)

Edited by Cryaco

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 5:23 AM, -FV-Metheria said:

Invite sent out

You know, it may be time for a new clan event.

I just hopped back in post plains.  I took a hiatus from the frames of war - i'd like to kill some Eidolons. 

Name: Swolbraham
Mastery Rank: 1
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time/EST
About me: I'm the best Ryze player in League Of Legends. I now want to take some of my talents to a different game. Warframe seems like the right choice. I also like to consume bacon.
What can I bring to the clan?: I'm brand new to the game, so probably not much. However, one day I might be the best one...

1 minute ago, Swolebraham said:

About me: I'm the best Ryze player in League Of Legends. I now want to take some of my talents to a different game. Warframe seems like the right choice. I also like to consume bacon.
What can I bring to the clan?: I'm brand new to the game, so probably not much. However, one day I might be the best one...

I've seen his Ryze.  He ain't lyin...

14 hours ago, FohCuS said:

I just hopped back in post plains.  I took a hiatus from the frames of war - i'd like to kill some Eidolons. 

OH DEAR LORD I WASN'T FOLLOWING THE THREAD

14 hours ago, Swolebraham said:

Invite sent out.

• 2 months later...

Mastery Rank: 6

Timezone: PST

About me: I'm a returning, casual player who likes to scream WARFRAME! at her monitor randomly. I also like to spend my time seeing how many times Fallen Vanguard clan member Rahlgrim can rezz me in an instance... keeps him on his toes.

What can I bring to the clan?:  My sparkling wit & crappy sense of direction.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 2:51 AM, evadnae said:

Mastery Rank: 6

About me: I'm a returning, casual player who likes to scream WARFRAME! at her monitor randomly. I also like to spend my time seeing how many times Fallen Vanguard clan member Rahlgrim can rezz me in an instance... keeps him on his toes.

What can I bring to the clan?:  My sparkling wit & crappy sense of direction.

invite sent

IGN / Mastery Rank: ThomasTheCupcake / MR 10

Timezone: Central Time Zone (CST)

About me:  I am a on and off warframe player. I love the game just haven't found a good group to play with. I've been playing warframe for a long time, I lost my first account (hence only being MR 10 for time put in). Currently I'm working on my Nidus but have plenty of other frames built/waiting to be built. I'm currently playing ESO and space engineers on top of warframe. As a gamer I would put myself more in the causal category but I set goals for myself to work towards and achieve but for the most part I'm laid back and usually get along with everyone. 

What can I bring to the clan?  

I would bring the readiness to learn more about endgame/group content, help out with the clan/clan mates when I can, and that easy going attitude that down with doing whatever. 

IGN: mxatone

Mastery Rank: 6

About me: :I played this game on and off since 2015 and before with another account. Playing the game solo becomes tiresome after some time. I hope I can find a clan to make it a more relax and fun experience.

What can I bring to the clan? I don't know yet, I am fairly new but let me know how I can help. Other than that, I will be on discord and casually online. Glad to jump on games to help fill a team or complete an event.

Edited by mxatone
Increased mastery rank

IGN: jorismori

Mastery Rank: 4 still climbing my way up the rank took a brake from the game becuse my pc broke so i got a new one and now i am back on the track

Timezone: CEST

About me: Hi my name is Jonathan i have been playing Warframe for a long time but i took a brake when my pc broke down but now i got a new one and i am back on track playing warframe i created a new account becuse my old one had been hacked when i was not playing the game and now i created a new acc to play from the start and get the new feeling off the game becuse of all the uppdates and what i would have missed if i dident restart and i am looking to join a clan that can help me survive this disaster

What can I bring to the clan?: I can bring the clan the power off Trinity Prime and more than that i dont relly know becuse off the all new uppdates that has come out so i dont know what they have changed in the game but still hope that this whont effect my chance to join this awesome clan

OBS!!!! Sorry for my spelling

Edited by jorismori
Mastery Rank up

IGM: NoxMateri

Mastery Rank: 23

Timezone: EST (-5 UST)

About me: I'm a noob that has somehow reached MR23 over the course of 3 years (though I was burnt out a couple of months ago and recently started playing again). My favorite Warframe is Volt for no good reason, but I know that if they ever come out with a Volt collectable then 100$ will instantly disappear from my wallet. I have 5 Volt Primes and my original Volt  .Help meI don't think I can stop making them.. I like the color purple and cant help but have purple edgy themed fashion choices. I wish crazy-Ordis had more lines and tend to name my companions things like "BooBoo" and "DigDig". Because I have 22 pets I'm running out of names. Also I run into walls and get caught on doors a lot which is probably why I like Volt, because I can catch up. I have a hard time starting conversations, but beware, once you start talking to me I will often never. shut. up. I really hate to EV Trin and keep forgetting to forma stuff.

What can I bring to the clan?:  I'm a noob in some senses (I get flustered and cant aim to save my life)  but I've been playing long enough to help people out when they need a team position to be filled. I don't know why, but I like to buy new people warframe (and sometimes weapon) slots so anyone who needs those will like me for at least a little bit. If I see someone with questions I do my best to answer or help them find the answer. If I have a hard-to-get mod and more replicates than I'm willing to sell or use, I'll throw them at clan  members in need and accept Ammo Drums or ducat-fodder as payment.

: D

Edited by NoxMateri
AAAAA Grammar

IGN: Pettit

Mastery Rank: 10
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time/EST
About me: Just getting back into Warframe because of the new update. Your clan seemed pretty welcoming so I thought I'd give it a shot and hopefully be around for the long run.
What can I bring to the clan?: Primarily activity and participation. Raids and all that good stuff.

Edited by Pettit

IGN: Diamaht

Mastery Rank: 8
About me: Just starting out in Warframe, loving it so far
What can I bring to the clan?: Honestly don't know, just now figuring out what this game is about, just looking to have fun in a casual environment.  More than willing to contribute of course.  I read your recruitment requirements and have wiki'd what an Endo is.

IGN: Joxeia

Mastery rank:  18
Timezone: GMT +2
About me: My name is Ivy, I'm from Israel and I'm 21 years old. 
I've been a long member (A year and a half.) and a second in command in my previous clan but due to some policy difference issues, I decided to take  my leave. (I'm still in touch with the clan members as the issue was with specific people.) 
I'm a happy go lucky  kind of person, hugely community oriented. 
I enjoy making new friends, I love getting to know new people and I usually make friends really quickly. 
I am hugely into voice calls on discord and honestly hoping this clan is discord active. 
For recruitment, please contact me on my discord also, Joxeia#8265
What can I bring to the clan?   I am a very helpful player. I enjoy helping new players, I am very good at teaching and explaining things about the game. I'm very good with rivens and I'm a moderator at riven.market  discord and I enjoy contributing and making a name for myself as a positive member. 
I am honestly looking forward to progressing in this clan and thriving a bit more. 
Thank you for your time and I hope you accept my application ! 😄 

Edited by Joxeia