Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Boss Killing Weapon As Of Update 9?

Algorn121

Question

I've always used the gorgon to try to farm bosses, but now since all of the levels of bosses/enemies have been buffed, it isn't doing as well as before. Is there a better weapon that can outclass the Gorgon in DPS to bosses?

20 answers to this question

Pangolin sword,It's an extraordinarily powerful blade capable of taking down a grineer troop in a minimum of 62 slices. Killing a boss should take less that 2 days with this weapon,GUARANTEED.

Edited by Towermice

I haven't tried the Acrid yet, but I can imagine it makes short work of bosses. I'm using the Supra at the moment, and I can imagine the Sobek would be pretty good, too.

Not really, the Sobek doesn't have enough damage.

Sobek is a good weapon of availability, Clantech is definitely a little more restricted than others. 

Not really, the Sobek doesn't have enough damage.

Sobek has plenty of damage. i can easily walk in a room, kill a boss in ~5 seconds, and walk out.

better yet, stack up Sonar with whatever, but i'd probably say Sobek :D kill a boss in two shots, lol. 

Edited by taiiat

Sobek is a good weapon of availability, Clantech is definitely a little more restricted than others. 

Sobek has plenty of damage. i can easily walk in a room, kill a boss in ~5 seconds, and walk out.

better yet, stack up Sonar with whatever, but i'd probably say Sobek :D kill a boss in two shots, lol.

It doesn't, though. :P