The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Energizing Dash

PsiWarp

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)INe Saninus said:

In all but the smammiest, most horrendously inefficient builds would you need to cast every 30 seconds to keep energy up.

My base octavia build might not be extremly inefficient but due to the low durations i have to cast my skills often draining my energy fast. The same can be said on many caster frames as the problem is not the energy efficienty but the need to cast them constantly. I did an Axi defense in the void with my Saryn and Mag, due to my teams problems i had to constantly spam my abilities to not get overrun on the pod.

If you get zapped or drained, flip to your operator, do a quick dash and get the energy ball rolling again. You can even do this at the start of a match instead of having to wait 4-5 mins into a match.

Assuming it works while being drained, it would be good but otherwise no. I have been in runs where we had 3 energy drain eximus around us desperately trying to find a way out of them in a small room.

You're also getting a greater benefit from energy orbs as well.

And now when you cast, you benefit your team as well.

I call that a fair compromise in bringing Zenurik more in line with what the other schools are offering, but still enabling us to keep the energy flowing when RNGesus isn't on our side.

A fair compromise would be 3/sec passive energy regen granted for you and your team what can be increased to 5/sec if everybody uses zenurik. Also the current version they told us about is energy surge reskinned with an extra step. Previously i had to activate zenurik to get a circle of energy at the ground what regenerates energy for my teammates. Now i have to void dash into a target to regenerate more energy for the team.

If anything deserves your rage it should be Melee Channeling Efficiency...! How did that get in the tree?!

That residual is a slap in the face!

Chanelling is soo dead it doesnt even worth my time to talk about it.

8 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Chanelling is soo dead it doesnt even worth my time to talk about it.

The only thing we agree on!! 

...but it's now a passive on the Zenurik tree.

Couple of quick things:

-duration DOES play into efficiency. It might not show

in the stats (except with toggles), but it certainly plays a role in your overall efficiency.

If you have low duration on an ability that could benefit from duration and are now forced to cast it too often....

...well, that inefficient.

- I'm not assuming it works while being drained. I'm assuming that you killed whatever was draining you or got out of its range.

- It's void dash with an extra step gives you and your team 5 energy a second for 30 seconds.

The team is not tied to one spot like the old energy surge. 

They just touch your bubble once and now they have it.

That all seems pretty amazing to me!

Zenurik is still arguably the best school they've shown (minus one offensive  passive).

They just expect you to put a little effort to receive the benefits now.

Seems fair to me.

Edited by (XB1)INe Saninus
My horrible spelling and grammar

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)INe Saninus said:

The only thing we agree on!! 

...but it's now a passive on the Zenurik tree.

Couple of quick things:

-duration DOES play into efficiency. It might not show

in the stats (except with toggles), but it certainly plays a role in your overall efficiency.

If you have low duration on an ability that could benefit from duration and are now forced to cast it to often....

...well, that inefficient.

- I'm not assuming it works while being drained. I'm assuming that you killed whatever was draining you or got out of its range.

- It's void dash with an extra step gives you and your team 5 energy a second for 30 seconds.

The team is not tied to one spot like the old energy surge. 

They just touch your bubble once and now they have it.

That seems all seems pretty amazing to me.

Zenurik is still arguably the best school they've shown (minus one offensive  passive).

They just expect you to put a little effort to receive the benefits now.

Seems fair to me.

Well our tastes differ, i can accept that.

Well see how things work out and as in every bigger update i keep my pitchforks ready in case they screw things up.

3 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Well our tastes differ, i can accept that.

Well see how things work out and as in every bigger update i keep my pitchforks ready in case they screw things up.

I'm right there with you, brother! My pitchfork is setting in the corner just waiting to be used. ;)

Edited by (XB1)INe Saninus

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)INe Saninus said:

I'm right there with you, brother! My pitchfork is setting in the corner just waiting to be used. ;)

Almost forget about the torches. Thank god this guy from spongebob has our backs.

Torch-pitchfork.gif

Also why we are here, theres a topic where we could waste some time talking about melee chanelling.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, ---.DonChi_ said:

so how do we use ENERGIZING DASH? what key? or just crouch and space(dash)?

1. Press 5 into Operator mode.
  2. Aim where you want to go (even just the ground an inch in front of you)
  3. Press Ctrl + Space
  4. Make sure your Operator is inside the bubble, then press 5 again into Warframe.

Note that the bubble tends to not spawn if you directly aim down, you need to put a little bit of distance from where you are to make space for the bubble to spawn. Or you can just jump up then Void Dash downward, that works for me when I don't really want to move away from where I stood.

Also, you don't have to go back into your Warframe for it to regen energy. You can stay as Operator, make a bubble around your Warframe, and it will get the buff; which means you can do that over and over again when a mission starts to build up a good amount of energy before you start doing anything else. This is also useful during Eidolon fights since you can both regen energy on your Warframe and stay invulnerable as Operator by hiding in Void Mode.

Well, I'm not a fan so far. I had Zenurik so I didn't have to go through all these steps to try and keep my energy up.

Now I'm just dashing through hoops. Except for when I accidentally jump, pop back into my warframe because I'm trying to chain the controls to get my energy regen as quick as possible, but now I've wasted my effort. Now I'm popping in and out of operator mode like a toddler who discovered a light switch.

I'm really not enjoying how this all breaks the flow. You can give me all the ways in which the new system is technically better. Old Zenurik was fun. This... this isn't.