Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity Booster or Resource Booster?

TheOGKnight

Question

As the title says. I've gotten around 300 plat from selling corrupted mods and I have enough for a booster. I just don't know which one to get between the two. I feel like an affinity booster would do me good as I am an MR 7 and have a lot of frames and weapons to level, but also resource boosters would be pretty useful as farming resources would take up less time and getting void traces for relics would be a breeze. Thanks everyone!

5 answers to this question

IMO you better keep that plat and buy slots or potatoes whenever you need them. Boosters are helpful, but their priority is pretty low for me.

If you're going for a booster anyway, I suggest grabbing the resource one. Affinity is less of a hassle to farm for.

Edited by Suncake

If you can do index runs, I'd actually recommend getting a credit booster because I can never seem to get enough credits after maxing mods, trading, crafting, etc.

If you don't, I'd recommend getting the resource booster, but holding off until you actually need it so you can farm for resources you actually need and not getting any random ones that you'll end up getting millions of eventually (nano spores ahem). Like the above poster said, save it for slots and the like.