Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank is Frozen

(XBOX)A Wild Koolu

Hi! Is anyone else having an issue with their MR? I needed literally 20-30 points to hit MR 9. So I maxed out one of my weapons and started on another and... nothing. I didn't earn a single point. Both weapons are weapons I've never used before, and have no forma on either one. They do have Catalysts on them, but I don't see how that would cause this to happen. Any ideas on how to fix it?

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OdInZz FTW said:

Hi! Is anyone else having an issue with their MR? I needed literally 20-30 points to hit MR 9. So I maxed out one of my weapons and started on another and... nothing. I didn't earn a single point. Both weapons are weapons I've never used before, and have no forma on either one. They do have Catalysts on them, but I don't see how that would cause this to happen. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I may be missing something here. But once you max a weapon once you get no MR points from it. Check your profile and confirm you haven’t used the weapons before.

Just because it has no forma, and is rank 0 does not mean you haven’t used it before.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...