Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy I.q

Doforcash

can you make enemy smarter plz? like instead of "OMG a Tendo, let go to him at once and hope to kill him in process :D", we make it to "Tendo!! Ok Sniper stay at the back, melle and shot gun charge in, and mid-line...." something lke that

here' some enemy staregic suggetion

-after use grenade, enemy get out of cover and charge in

-range stay at the back, close range hide, lure Tendo to Range, then close range ambuse

-when door close,set up fomation at the front at the door, immeadntly shoot after door open, (wether Tendo there or not)

OK OK, JEEESH, IS TENNO FROM NOW ONE OK ? just give me some complain about the post, not my English :D

OMG MAN IT'S FROM NOW ON NOT ONE, HURRRRR.

But yeah the enemies could use a bit more brain, we Tendo from Nintendo are way too intelligent.

New warframe pistol in the next update.

nintendo-duck-hunt-gun.jpg

make my day :D

.....wait...where's the plug-in gonna goes? (we only got 1 hole under our body :|)

OMG MAN IT'S FROM NOW ON NOT ONE, HURRRRR.

But yeah the enemies could use a bit more brain, we Tendo from Nintendo are way too intelligent.

sorry...and thk for support :D

Edited by Doforcash

'Dat broken Engrish....here's a tip, instead of writing your idea in a rush and hit the "post" button, take your time to write it, and check a dictionary or a translator tool. After revising what you wrote,you can freely make your post. People will take you more seriously if you explain things in a coherent manner, not by vomiting a bunch of words with no structure nor corrections, that just makes look immature.

And yes, the enemy mobs should use a better A.I. or at least more offensive strategies rather than "swarm and shoot".

'Dat broken Engrish....here's a tip, instead of writing your idea in a rush and hit the "post" button, take your time to write it, and check a dictionary or a translator tool. After revising what you wrote,you can freely make your post. People will take you more seriously if you explain things in a coherent manner, not by vomiting a bunch of words with no structure nor corrections, that just makes look immature.

And yes, the enemy mobs should use a better A.I. or at least more offensive strategies rather than "swarm and shoot".

thk bro

oh and while at it,can u show me some traslate wepsite...cause Google Traslate has fail me so far, thk :D (i know is not related....but worth a shot)

There's no real point giving individual units all the fancy tactical "snipers at back, shotgunners are front" crap when half of the group dies within 2 seconds of Tenno entering the room anyway.

hm...good point...but good luck do that when after couple update....there's no such thing in higher map :D

Edited by Doforcash