Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

XD-_VoiD-_XD

Question

9 answers to this question

It's an open world addition, think of it like a relay at first, where you can shop and do things, see other players, but it has a second part which is pretty much a HUGE mission area where you can go anywhere you want with your friends, without actually starting up a specific mission, and just explore or possibly do quests there, kinda like an RPG game.

8 minutes ago, KarkatPrimeAngel said:

It's an open world addition, think of it like a relay at first, where you can shop and do things, see other players, but it has a second part which is pretty much a HUGE mission area where you can go anywhere you want with your friends, without actually starting up a specific mission, and just explore or possibly do quests there, kinda like an RPG game.

I have a question for you if I jump into the plains in friends only with 2 other people would it just be us?

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

I have a question for you if I jump into the plains in friends only with 2 other people would it just be us?

I wish I could answer your question but I'm not exactly sure, I'm going to assume yes, it would be only the two of you.

9 minutes ago, KarkatPrimeAngel said:

I wish I could answer your question but I'm not exactly sure, I'm going to assume yes, it would be only the two of you.

Okay I remember hearing something about it when they first showed it and I think they said yes, also I can’t wait for the one after Earth.

Its a whole new mission on earth. Starts with Cetus, a little town which is like a relay/rpg town with npc vendors and shops and missions to take. Than you go through some big doors with a team up to 4 people total, which takes you to the actual plains, which is a large open world mission area, with random encounters, fishing, mining, secrets/completionist stuff, trusty birdlifters, new resources, exploration, and night time scuffles.

Edited by arolust