Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 24hours lock down

Kaiel

Like I've been playing the whole game for so long there is no penalty notification of telling me that I will need to wait 24hours to retry it again, I only have weekends to play and when you tell me that I can only redo the rank up again on monday it's as good as testing it again on the weekends. I'm not saying there should not be any penalty but 24 hours is really too much, I wouldn't mind to pay to retry again, maybe open up that option.

9 minutes ago, Crimson-Tenno said:

WGmWxLG.png

Thank you for pointing out, I've miss this part everytime as I always I want to get it over with, I didn't know there is a practice for it until my clan mates tell me this too. But my suggestion on lowering the cooldown still stands, 24 hours is too much, or force us to go through the practice room first before attempting the real one.

22 minutes ago, Kaiel said:

Like I've been playing the whole game for so long there is no penalty notification of telling me that I will need to wait 24hours to retry it again, I only have weekends to play and when you tell me that I can only redo the rank up again on monday it's as good as testing it again on the weekends. I'm not saying there should not be any penalty but 24 hours is really too much, I wouldn't mind to pay to retry again, maybe open up that option.

I've seen a lot of topics about this lately, my personal opinion is that people just need to accept it and take the punishment for failing.

However I'm wondering what rank you were going to, and rather you've checked the wiki for tips that are recommended before even trying it out. I suppose it's not common knowledge for new players to check for tips before taking the test, and I know it's also not even close to being well known that you can practice the test. So if anything needs to be done for tests, it's that there needs to be a bit of text letting you know that you can practice your test in a relay.

Generally once people join into relays, they ask this question and I've answered it before, and so have many others while I'm there seeing these kinds of questions so we're all really helpful in directing people and letting them know what they can do to progress and better themselves/situation.

Do you think reducing the time by 1-4 hours would at least help you be able to take it sooner? Like if you did it on Saturday and failed. it, say the time was 1PM because that's when you're able to log on Saturday but Sunday you were only going to be on for a couple of hours, but from 10 to 12, but not at 1, maybe that'd help a little?

Just curious.

1 hour ago, Alcatraz said:

I've seen a lot of topics about this lately, my personal opinion is that people just need to accept it and take the punishment for failing.

However I'm wondering what rank you were going to, and rather you've checked the wiki for tips that are recommended before even trying it out. I suppose it's not common knowledge for new players to check for tips before taking the test, and I know it's also not even close to being well known that you can practice the test. So if anything needs to be done for tests, it's that there needs to be a bit of text letting you know that you can practice your test in a relay.

Generally once people join into relays, they ask this question and I've answered it before, and so have many others while I'm there seeing these kinds of questions so we're all really helpful in directing people and letting them know what they can do to progress and better themselves/situation.

Do you think reducing the time by 1-4 hours would at least help you be able to take it sooner? Like if you did it on Saturday and failed. it, say the time was 1PM because that's when you're able to log on Saturday but Sunday you were only going to be on for a couple of hours, but from 10 to 12, but not at 1, maybe that'd help a little?

Just curious.

Worst possible situation, I grinded on saturday because it's the only day I can really level and took the test near midnight and failed it at 11.30pm, I would prefer it to give me another try in the afternoon at noon, if I fail again I can try on midnight if I decide to push into my sleep a little. 12hrs is a comfortable timing.

For leveling or game modes, I hope there will at least be one way to progress without going through difficult features of the game for etc agility tests or spy missions..

Edited by Kaiel

2 hours ago, Kaiel said:

Worst possible situation, I grinded on saturday because it's the only day I can really level and took the test near midnight and failed it at 11.30pm, I would prefer it to give me another try in the afternoon at noon, if I fail again I can try on midnight if I decide to push into my sleep a little. 12hrs is a comfortable timing.

For leveling or game modes, I hope there will at least be one way to progress without going through difficult features of the game for etc agility tests or spy missions..

"I want free mastery!"

Fixed.