Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defection mission - solo 2 squad same time

Soketsu

I try to farm Harrow, almost nobody come to the defection mission nodes,

and if they do come they ended up trying to leaving before the 1st rotation C (8 squads),

so I'm forced to play it solo most of the time, and I must say it's quite long to only be able to make move squads 1 by 1 even if I can protect 2 in the same time.

So I would I suggest to let us make spawn 2 squad, setting something like 4-6 minutes (I don't know how much time people need) timer before the 2nd squad automaticaly spawn,

like this people who struggle to protect one squad will still have time to move one squad by one, and the other won't have to wait too much time.

Edited by Soketsu

1 minute ago, Soketsu said:

I try to farm Harrow, almost nobody come in ths mission

Did you try saying you were hosting it?

Have you got a clan? Someone might go with you.

Take long duration Vauban with many energy pads. Run to B, get them moving towards A. Place Vauban CC along their route. Run to C while your B guys are moving. Get C moving to A, with Vauban CC along the route. Move both groups from A to safety at the same time, placing Vauban CC as you go. Run to B and repeat.

It is actually fairly easy to do.

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Did you try saying you were hosting it?

Have you got a clan? Someone might go with you.

Take long duration Vauban with many energy pads. Run to B, get them moving towards A. Place Vauban CC along their route. Run to C while your B guys are moving. Get C moving to A, with Vauban CC along the route. Move both groups from A to safety at the same time, placing Vauban CC as you go. Run to B and repeat.

It is actually fairly easy to do.

I do it with oberon, and perma heal them, my problem is that in solo it seem that you can only make them move one by one

I want to make 2 squads move

scenario (in solo):

I run to B point I activate the console, I make the 1st squad move

meanwhile I move to C, activate the 2nd console, and finally make the 2 nd squad move,

I go back to the 1t squad and make them move when they reach A

waiting for the next squad, and finally make the 2 nd squad move

Then I reapeat

For the clan, I admit that I did not try as come too late (IRL stuff to do) for there is anyone who want to go farm it with me, tommorow if all happen as I want I will try with my alliance. Hopping that they will be more efficient than pickups ^^

Edited by Soketsu

4 minutes ago, Soketsu said:

I go back to the 1t squad and make them move when they reach A

waiting for the next squad, and finally make the 2 nd squad move

You should really get squad B and C both to A before moving them. I can move two solo just fine.

Yes, it is significantly easier to do it with a squad though.

Just now, krc473 said:

You should really get squad B and C both to A before moving them. I can move two solo just fine.

Yes, it is significantly easier to do it with a squad though.

Too, but your setence let me think that we can already make 2 squad spawn in the same time in solo mod, I will investigate.

Yes I figure it too, but with pick up that you can't really rely on, solo is the only efficient option to me at this hour, tommorow will be easier to have somedy useful with me.

Just now, Soketsu said:

Too, but your setence let me think that we can already make 2 squad spawn in the same time in solo mod, I will investigate.

I was under the impression that you could have two squads in solo. They spawn separately at B and C though.

I have not done a solo one in a little while, so could have been changed.

Just now, krc473 said:

I was under the impression that you could have two squads in solo. They spawn separately at B and C though.

I have not done a solo one in a little while, so could have been changed.

As I tried yesterday, only one squad have a timer before automaticaly spawn, so I assumed that the other squad are locked

9 minutes ago, Soketsu said:

As I tried yesterday, only one squad have a timer before automaticaly spawn, so I assumed that the other squad are locked

I will try it right now. Update after.

Okay, it appears that you are correct in that only one will go at a time. Takes 4 squads to get C to show.

Last time I solo'd it, both B and C had timers.

Edited by krc473
Tried it

14 hours ago, krc473 said:

I will try it right now. Update after.

Okay, it appears that you are correct in that only one will go at a time. Takes 4 squads to get C to show.

Last time I solo'd it, both B and C had timers.

Arf ok, so it was faster but harder before :/

anyway no one in my alliance came so I ve to keep solo it,and I finally have what I loocking for, now I only need the neuroptic and harrow will be mine as well :)

Edited by Soketsu

Bringing  max duration Limbo makes the mission trivial. Banish the Kavor, then put a Stasis-Cataclysm around A when they get there, if you need to get a second group. Otherwise, just keep the Banish up until they reach the evac zone.

I'm assuming they don't allow two squads at the same time in solo so that you're not running all the way across the map repeatedly. They really should allow the option of it, though.

Not sure why everyone else is posting when they're clearly misunderstanding what you're asking-- OP isn't with anyone else. They're playing alone. You can't have two squads running when you're alone. The game simply doesn't let you.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

You can't have two squads running when you're alone. The game simply doesn't let you.

I had not tried it in a very long time solo. Last time I did it, I thought you could run both at the same time.

So I was going on that assumption. I realise I was wrong now. That might be what the issue is.