Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Mesa

Lanris

Question

I need help building her. I am stumped.
Basically, I want to reduce her setup time so I stuck with Natural Talent, but then there was also S.Drift.

By my counting and feel, It takes around 3 seconds base to go from Shooting Gallery -> Shatter Shields -> Peacemaker.
~2  with only Natural Talent. ~2 1/2 with only Speed Drift.
^^What I feeel it feels like.

This was the test build 1, it feels kind of nice, but it kind of misses something.
gWuldLj.jpg

This was test build 2, This drops the PS by 15% so it also drops the magic of SS a little, (it was 120% PS i recall for 95% Dmg.Red)
but has Natural Talent and Rage on it.

CevsOpJ.jpg

I use this one currently, it helps me get from place to place easily, but I run out of gas quickly too since I take of rage.

aHVTZMP.jpg

---I have Hirudo in the oven, and currently use a Galatine Prime with life strike r1 for HP refill---

what do you guys think? should I stick to configure A, or do I keep the firewalker build and just go all the way for Energy Pizza.
drop Constitution and slap a rage on Confic C?

@_@ How do you guys even build Mesa?

7 answers to this question

I use this build. Mods in english. Speed Holster, Handspring, P-Flow, P-Continuity, R9 Transient Fortitude, P-Vigor, R4 Fleeting Expertise, R4 Streamline, Rapid Resilience, Narrow Minded. 7 Forma because 55 more energy.

Sz9ChtX.jpg

Edited by Omega-ZX

2 hours ago, Lanris said:

I need help building her. I am stumped.
Basically, I want to reduce her setup time so I stuck with Natural Talent, but then there was also S.Drift.

By my counting and feel, It takes around 3 seconds base to go from Shooting Gallery -> Shatter Shields -> Peacemaker.
~2  with only Natural Talent. ~2 1/2 with only Speed Drift.
^^What I feeel it feels like.

This was the test build 1, it feels kind of nice, but it kind of misses something.
gWuldLj.jpg

This was test build 2, This drops the PS by 15% so it also drops the magic of SS a little, (it was 120% PS i recall for 95% Dmg.Red)
but has Natural Talent and Rage on it.

CevsOpJ.jpg

I use this one currently, it helps me get from place to place easily, but I run out of gas quickly too since I take of rage.

aHVTZMP.jpg

---I have Hirudo in the oven, and currently use a Galatine Prime with life strike r1 for HP refill---

what do you guys think? should I stick to configure A, or do I keep the firewalker build and just go all the way for Energy Pizza.
drop Constitution and slap a rage on Confic C?

@_@ How do you guys even build Mesa?

1. Warframe wiki - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mesa#Abilities  You'll understand how to max her out.

2. Keep note of her passives :
a. +10% fire rate to dual sidearms.
b. +20% reload speed for single sidearms.
c. +50 health WITHOUT a melee weapon equipped. 

My build for Mesa : 

mik8ug7.jpg

Mods like Natural Talent / Speed Drift / Speed Holster aura are not necessarily needed, as they don't provide enough / significant increase to the drawing speed. DPS-wise, you're better off putting any mod other than them.

I choose to max duration, so that my Shooting Gallery & Shatter Shield last for >70 sec, thus no need to re-activate them often.

Also, max duration & Streamline only can already achieve maximum efficiency for Peacemaker, no need to use Fleeting Expertise at the expense of sacrificing Duration.

High Power Strength is not needed, since Pistol Mods count into PM damage, and Intensify itself is already enough to achieve 95% reduction for Shatter Shield.

The only downside of my build is that I lose a fair amount of Range, so the effective range of Shooting Gallery / Shatter Shield is reduced.

But enemy should usually be dead if you frequently use PM. I only use them as defensive measures.

Hope this helps.

I don't see the point of using Rage with your setup. You are at max efficiency with a decent size energy pool, plus shields that can get in the way.

At least 130% strength is a must to get full 95% damage reduction from Shatter Shield. 

I also want longer Duration.  Your third build is the closest to mine, but I use Narrow Minded instead of Natural Talent. I lose range on her 2, but it lasts 60 sec and her 3 lasts for 50. Her casting speed has never bothered me.  

For my Mesa i use: Pistol Amp, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Power Drift(200% Strenght), Fleeting Expertise, Streamline(Both at rank 4 for 175% Efficiency), Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded(for really high duration, idc about range), and Primed Flow & Vitality.

Also i use Arcane Aegis and Grace.

And for my pistol i use: Hornet Strike, Barrel Difussion, Lethal Torrent, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Convulsion, Pathogen Rounds, Hollow Point.

imo Natural Talent and Rage is not needed. Hope i can help c:

4 hours ago, SpryCrow said:

Mods like Natural Talent / Speed Drift / Speed Holster aura are not necessarily needed, as they don't provide enough / significant increase to the drawing speed. DPS-wise, you're better off putting any mod other than them.

Increase holster rate from peacemaker drastically. Faster in and out. Natural Talent increase the other abilities from Mesa.