Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alerts & Stratos Emblems — Forgotten ;(

So as the topic states, I along with many other old school Tenno within my circle have often wondered, (reason for posting) is because I’m personally curious how many of us there are out there like myself, that have wondered why, the devs have chose to veer away from these Tactical Alerts & Stratos Emblems rewards.

Once upon a time these were given quite frequently. As often as 2-3 within a month or so, OR even once every few weeks or a month between them. 

They gave rewards to completionist players with each one released that actually had a meaning and can never be replaced or re-issued once one had been given or completed. The stat would show on your profile for you solely to admire and the badge would grow with each alert you completed, and the badge would alter and shift for those who took into consideration the great detail of which this great game had early. 

I often find myself wondering and looking forward to these daily in hopes that maybe they’d (DE) remember these, but they never seem to show up anymore.

So I ask the community, how many of me are there others like yourselves that wonder the same and are to wondering when and if these will ever return, or are they like the title states, Forgotten.