The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE i hope that the dread dispenser wont appear on POE

Fallen_Echo

3 hours ago, trunks013 said:

You know it was mentionnend that he will not be spawning in POE right ?

If no it was mentioned in a stream they said he is actualy drinking pina colada under the sun ^.^ 

So dont worry ^.^ 

Personaly i got something else than dread after 2 years and a half but ive never been farming stuff from him.

I am pretty sure they said he is not working yet

On 2017. 10. 12. at 1:56 PM, -Temp0- said:

It's not "broken". It's intentional. Uneven drops for everything, remember imperator vandal receiver (i think it was receiver)? Everything else drops like dirt, receiver doesn't drop in 200 runs resulting in all parts costing like 1p and receiver 100+.

**** this, sincerely. I got hate at some point, despair dropped after 2,5-3 years of playing almost every day. 

Yup, but there were 3 items in that drop table... receiver got 2% chance... other two got 11%. And it was considered hard to get. 

In case of stalker Dread got 38% others 4 BP got 2,8% Scimitar engine got 1% + Orokin Cell + Rare Resources of the map.  

this wouldn't be bad. But you got only 3,5% chance at max to encounter him... (well namely, just equip some weapons/frames that you can't defeat him, he will come... :D )
Now the chance that you get a War blueprint with a team of 4 with death mark is 0,1%