Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, vinx909 said:

tons of people all with their own role within the project. sometimes you have to wait for someone else.
and of course sometimes you just need a moment to think about what you are doing (this isn't just building a wall brick by brick after all) so why not?

Don't worry I ain't mocking, just having a bit of fun. I know he's done a lot of work.

14 minutes ago, CaptainEras said:

Perfectly straight face, thanks. But then, feeling the need to make such a remark fits the profile of a noob to the game with limited intelligence so you are excused as there are plenty of your ilk floating around like turds in a cesspool.

My god, your posts are simply painful to read. Should mention that Excalibur Prime is only 25 armor higher and has a few extra polarities, something easily obtainable on a regular Excalibur with the use of Forma. Are all founders this egotistical?

Even to those who don't have Excal Prime, not everyone is up to pay >$50 USD for a reskinned warframe.

Just now, Figgusthegr8 said:

My god, your posts are simply painful to read. Should mention that Excalibur Prime is only 25 armor higher and has a few extra polarities, something easily obtainable on a regular Excalibur with the use of Forma. Are all founders this egotistical?

Even to those who don't have Excal Prime, not everyone is up to pay >$50 USD for a reskinned warframe.

Not all of them, no, just the ones with a superiority complex. A lot of founders are actually very kind and intelligent people.