Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Focus System Feedback

Buttaface

I brought a very large number of Greater Zenurik Lenses to farm focus and have almost 2.5 million focus in it. After looking at the abilities now I don't actually have words to express my disdain for the updated system. It feels completely worthless having spent money getting these to farm focus and now with the changes even bothering with Focus feels completely pointless.

The changes to Focus completely brick my play style. I primary a Frost in game, and I play incredibly defensively, to do that I need to be able to cast my snow globe. I use it for almost everything, Excavation, Defence, Mobile Def and Sorties too to provide shelter and let allies regen as well as cover for reviving people. Snow Globe itself I also use in an offensive way, its pushback can be used in a number of areas in the game effectively especially when shattering it with a snowball but me, and my friends have already fallen out with the game because we have created an entire party designed around our play styles with me being the energy provider during missions. I've played a few runs of PoE and I have noticed that enemies are barely dropping energy and even ammo this means we are burning through pizzas quite quickly, our party which works almost flawlessly together in any situation we have encountered is being cut down because we simply do not have the energy output to be able to effectively complete missions now. We used to be able to get up to wave 8 on a defence but now we barely make it past 5 before we suffer from energy problems.

Not only that but these energy restores are not cheap if you're pumping loads out and require farming for resources themselves.

Heh, sitting here with my original efficient builds, fully functional, endgame ready, with all the improved mods that have come out since, like the Primed mods and Drift mods. Also with my newly buffed and game enhancing Vazarin school making my Operator survive the usual slapping they get and helping out with damage prevention, shields and instant revives.

The only reason you're upset about the rework is because you've never seen how to actually mod and play this game without a broken source of energy regeneration.