Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I get my account back or just start from scratch?

DoBoMi

Question

Hello everyone!

The update brought me back to this game and as it seems like someone who had access to my account #*($%%@ around with it. Support says that I can have my account back, when I buy the missing Platinum. So my question to you: Is it worth to rebuy this account, or should I just start a new one? Are there any important benefits I might have with this account?

10 answers to this question

I am at -570 Platinum, so not that big of a deal. But if there wouldn't be any benefits because everything I have accomplished back then is worthless today, I wouldnt spend the money.

What do you mean with Early Mastery Rank Test?

5 minutes ago, DoBoMi said:

You can only do one MR test per day. If you're rank 5 then you've basically skipped 4 days of waiting time. Also you get other benefits with MR such as higher syndicate rep cap.

4 minutes ago, DoBoMi said:

I am at -570 Platinum, so not that big of a deal. But if there wouldn't be any benefits because everything I have accomplished back then is worthless today, I wouldnt spend the money.

You are a founder and you have the excall prime and skana-lato primes. It is still worth to keep it but you can also make one account from scratch if you wish. If I were you I would run 2 account a new one and keep the old one since you have the playtime, investments and the founder packs.

Edited by Sziklamester

17 minutes ago, DoBoMi said:

Hello everyone!

The update brought me back to this game and as it seems like someone who had access to my account #*($%%@ around with it. Support says that I can have my account back, when I buy the missing Platinum. So my question to you: Is it worth to rebuy this account, or should I just start a new one? Are there any important benefits I might have with this account?

please dont let go of the founder rank mate. thats something that in my case i would never let go of.