Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in the War Within quest [FIXED]

so_many_watermelons

6 hours ago, Visage13 said:

I'm stuck as well.  Fought the queen and back on the ship.  Ordis is asking if I can walk around and I'm prompted to press 5 for transference.  When I press 5 it starts the animation and then freezes.  I'm stuck not being able to move the character with the warframe in the transference pose.

I have the exact same problem.

Same here, I can't leave the mission, restarting my game puts me right back here.  I can't play on my account until this is fixed.  Not going to lie it is a tad frustrating, but I just hope it gets addressed as soon as possible. (FYI I was loving PoE while I had the chance to play it :P )

I'm currently stuck at the end of War Within. Got to the ship and Ordis asks if I can still walk the ship then prompts to use Transference, but when I do my Warframe freezes in place and I cant move him at all. No way to fix it without closing game, and when i log back in Im right at the same prompt. Anyone have a fix? I can't do anything =(.

The bug just hit me aswell. It always forces me into the instance when i log in.

So many people still have this problem and no hotfix. 

Giving how you need The War Within to actually do PoE this is freaking annoying. 

Edited by flumi94

I played Warframe for long time , but i was inactive for 1 year and everything got messed up, lot more bugs (everything already listed but no confirmation from DE) - no reply to my ticket for 4 days ... What happend to you DE ?

i'm stuck on ship too and that for like 2-3 hours.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/224446614465788397/

Since December 2016 ... unbelieveable. Please roll back to older update. Eidolon is messed up - Watched last 6 hours Twitch.tv (Warframe linked) no rewards after i saw this streamer got 2 Achievements.Its only frustating , no fun at all -.-'

/unstuck doesnt even work, Steam repair/validate 0 errors, Warframe client without steam the same problem ...

Edited by Tian-Mu

im doing the quest war within and reach the part i need to stun the golden maw and press 5 to transference the golden maw, i have stun them like over 100Times and still no any sign of teansference, i try aiming every part of the golden maw and spamming 5 too and still nothing happen, i restarted the game 4 times and the bug still occur. the worst part is now after i login it directly bring me back to the quest again and again which made me impossible to play other mission or what so ever. i playing PC  version

Edited by CyPie

Hi all,

Recently I have gone through The War Within, I am on the final stage where I enter my ship and Ordis asks "Can you still use your Operator?" ..Or something along those lines. It is then shown at the top of the screen "Press 5 to use transference", I proceed to do so, my Warframe glows for a second then I am completely frozen. I press WASD I cannot move, I've restarted my game multiple times and restarted steam. From what I've seen on several playthroughs you are meant to teleport to the back of your ship and be able to move freely with your Operator. 

I'd appreciate it if I could get some help with this or if anyone has experienced a similar situation, thank you.

What happened for this part is mostly because of focus 2.0 the points spent in focus before 2.0 were all refunded so you’re unable to actually use the 5 ability. But even once you get past this part war within is currently uncompletable with a soft lock at the end 

1 minute ago, Guest Kalth said:

What happened for this part is mostly because of focus 2.0 the points spent in focus before 2.0 were all refunded so you’re unable to actually use the 5 ability. But even once you get past this part war within is currently uncompletable with a soft lock at the end 

now i cant play the game at all, everytime i ALT+F4 the game and relogin again it brings me back to the quest. LOL

2 minutes ago, CyPie said:

now i cant play the game at all, everytime i ALT+F4 the game and relogin again it brings me back to the quest. LOL

Yes you are stuck in war within either stuck at Golden maw or at the end of the soft lock until DE fixes the issue. For the golden maw part you can send in a ticket and they can force you out of the quest like they did for me. But no point since you’ll just get stuck all over again lol. So yeah gotta wait out a hotfix

7 minutes ago, Guest Kalth said:

Yes you are stuck in war within either stuck at Golden maw or at the end of the soft lock until DE fixes the issue. For the golden maw part you can send in a ticket and they can force you out of the quest like they did for me. But no point since you’ll just get stuck all over again lol. So yeah gotta wait out a hotfix

guess i just rest for few days XD