Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...about Them Drop Rates..

ProfessorMeeseeks

I have 5 forma blueprints in my foundry that I cannot make. Why you may ask? Because orikin cells will not drop. over 40 runs now on Ruk and not a single drop. No I will not pay 10 platinum for them. How about fixing the drop rates properly instead of trying to squeeze as much money out of us as you can DE. This is really ridiculous. I'm hearing of people going 90 runs and not getting a single orikin cell drop. We as a community have been asking for a proper drop fix for a long time now. When is this going to happen? It seems to just keep getting worse and worse. Take out the blue resources from boss drops. They are already way too common and after you get 400 of them, there is no point of having them anymore. 

your just having some bad luck i just ran ruk 3 times and got a cell every run so the drop rates are not broken

Everyone I know cannot seem to get orikin cells. Drop rates are very broken. It all started when the blue resources were introduced into the rng.

Edited by ikillyou1990

plastids and cells are like the most used resource and they are the rarest. probably because they always seem to be on the same loot table as nano spores.....

there needs to be some nano spore conversion into something else useful.

Pray to RNGeezus until they fix it, I guess. I've heard quite a few people complain about certain mats dropping post-patch

Also I missed out on the rare-common swap a week or 2 ago, curse you vacation!

You should've stocked up on cells when the loot table was completely borked and you could make 10+ per 15 Wave Varro (it was Varro, wasn't it?).

YOU SAID BORKED THANK YOU I LOVE THAT WORD Edited by Hiraldo

i do believe some drop rates are broken especially rare items. i spent hours (not hours straight but in total) trying to get some control module and not a single one drops. i played hyena and raptor. i even tried playing other missions within the planets that contain the rare resources. i think they do need to fix this. 

if you do want orokin cells. go kill lech kril in exta if you are well equipped. seems to drop fine for me there.

i do believe some drop rates are broken especially rare items. i spent hours (not hours straight but in total) trying to get some control module and not a single one drops. i played hyena and raptor. i even tried playing other missions within the planets that contain the rare resources. i think they do need to fix this. 

if you do want orokin cells. go kill lech kril in exta if you are well equipped. seems to drop fine for me there.

As much as I hate kril, guess it won't hurt to give it a try.

I have now tried going against kril 3 times now. Each time he bugs and is unable to take damage.

Edited by ikillyou1990

Everyone I know cannot seem to get orikin cells. Drop rates are very broken. It all started when the blue resources were introduced into the rng.

Incorrect. Used to think the same thing. Turns out the research materials had their drop chance split with the common resource when they were introduced in U8, e.g. in Hyena's case the chance it'd drop ferrite was split with the chance it'd drop a Fieldron Sample; the chance it'd drop the rare resource was 25% before the blue resources were introduced and it was 25% after they were introduced.

It's called luck. Hell, day before yesterday I picked up half a dozen cells from a single run on Ruk (which came in handy for building my Braton Prime), last night NM Mode gave me two Blaze mods back-to-back when I already had two and I just wanted Hammer Shot, etc. but I haven't been able to get fieldron or mutagen to drop for the life of me. It happens. It's not a conspiracy.

Edited by Taranis49

I have now tried going against kril 3 times now. Each time he bugs and is unable to take damage.

You sure you're doing it right? Kril is a unique boss with a weakpoint. You've gotta damage his backpack, then wait for him to freeze himself using one of his own abilities. Rinse and repeat until he enters stage 2 with fire attacks, then you can damage him normally.

Disregard this post if you are aware of this.

Edited by 41_ma3

You sure your doing it right? Kril is a unique boss with a weakpoint. You've gotta damage his backpack, then wait for him to freeze himself using one of his own abilities. Rinse and repeat until he enters stage 2 with fire attacks, then you can damage him normally.

Yeah we were doing it right. 

Yarr... the drop rates just went weird in the last few weeks. It was pretty predictable for awhile, do maybe 3 runs, get 1 orokin cell almost like clockwork. You might take 4 or 5, but then get two in one run, no problem. This went with almost all of the rare resource drops.

Then... ZOMG MORPHICS! MORPHICS EVERYWHERE! The drop tables got broken and every single rare drop increased like 100x as often, but the tables also were broken so that every single rare drop was morphics no matter where you went! I picked up like 30+ morphics in one night easy and I only played for like two hours, then got tired of it =P

The next day, morphics were gone, and everything was like that. Orokin cells at ridiculous drop rates... I picked up 7 orokin cells in one Ruk run.

Honestly, that's kinda what had me stop playing for a bit, it was too easy to collect stuff, to the point that it was like... why even bother, I'll be done everything I was working on in like a week at this pace, and won't have anything else to look forwards to.

It sounds like they flipped it again though, and now it's far too low, to the point of why even bother because you're not going to get anything anyway.

A middleground is required here; too much loot and the game becomes meaningless as you're done too fast. Too little loot, and it becomes such a mindless grind that you don't want to bother with it at all.

Also, Zhoyzu makes a valid point - please make nano spores useful for something equivilent to the rate we get them XD  I have so many just laying around and even dojo room construction doesn't eat them fast enough -_-

You sure your doing it right? Kril is a unique boss with a weakpoint. You've gotta damage his backpack, then wait for him to freeze himself using one of his own abilities. Rinse and repeat until he enters stage 2 with fire attacks, then you can damage him normally.

I was going to say the same thing until I checked his forum posts, lol. I've seen too many threads created by noobs reporting an "invincible boss". Although, it should be said that Warframe really doesn't tell you how to kill him, I learned from other players, and later the wiki as well.

I can fund most of a clan's research with all the blue circle drops i've gotten.

I also found that since the drop rate fix after update 9, the orokin cell has a much lower drop rate from the boss than any other rare resource, which is annoying because they are a very valuable rare resource

Plastids, Neurodes and Orokin Cells are broken in drop rates, they rarely if ever drop, over 200 runs, also worth noting, that Phroid hasn't dropped -anything- for me in 60 runs, only a mod and basic resources. Further that with 100+ runs for Ember, still have not gotten the pieces I need....all this stuff needs to be fixed -yesterday- it is a HUGE issue and makes it very hard to keep my friends playing and interested.