Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CookieNation! Join the Darkside, We have cookies! [Rank 10 Storm Clan | 100% Research | Discord Server | No MR Requirements]

-Haxboi-

I know all the basics of Warframe and I've even started crafting the Dual Ether blueprint. I also am not salty/sour and am online on weekends and holidays. I enjoy teaming with people for rewarding or fun missions. Melee weapons are my bae. BTW I am in Australia (GMT +10:00). Please send me an invite 😄💓

IGN: TheRecoilEffect

MR: Not sure, but it's DEFINITELY above one.

Edited by Novembot
Forgot to add my location and time zone 😉

I'm completely new to pc and have very little play time in Warframe.  I just started a week ago.  It seems like joining a clan is a good idea.  Thus I stumbled into your recruitment forum.  I plan on playing nightly for about 4hrs (9pm mst till 1am) 3 weekdays and any free time on weekends.  So if your open to brand new pc newby let me know.  IGN C_ROCKD.  

Hello

I would like to join. Am a returning player after a long hiatus and most of my friends have moved onto greener pastures *cough* Overwatch *cough*

IGN  hades9511

MR 18

Am back to learning the ropes since quite a bit has changed since i last played.

Hopefully i find like minded members who like to mess around in game and are quite casual :)