Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara's Splinter Storm - Quality of Life improvement - Self Buff Icon & Always Cast for Self

0meg4x

First of all, As of right now, there is no way of knowing if you are being affected by your own ability (Splinter Storm) other than the visual which is good but I think I prefer actual numbers xD

Now, Maybe it's just me, maybe I just need to actually pay attention and get used to look up or down when I want to cast Splinter Storm for myself, but what's been happening a lot to me is that many times I thought I used Splinter Storm on myself but apparently I was aiming at an enemy at that moment because after a couple seconds the ability duration is not there anymore.

A Buff icon would be fantastic, this one is a: Yes! Please! Out of the 2 additions I would like, with this one it's enough.

Now, Another good addition to this ability would be: 

If the ability was casted for yourself while also affecting your target (ally/enemy).

To balance things out: Casting it on a new target doesn't refresh the self cast's duration.

In my opinion, These additions would make it easier to keep track of it and you don't need to worry about yourself as much. I think... maybe...

Pretty cool Warframe by the way :D

EDIT: Just found out that this ability can be casted on your Sentinel as well, which explains why I was seeing the Crystal Shards around me while taking full damage from enemies.

Edited by 0meg4x
This other idea sounds better lol