Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blaze Is A Lie!

TeddyBear

Mod drops from other factions, based on polarity and that it increases base damage, I assume Grineer will yield best chance of getting Blaze? If not them, than perhaps Corpus; they drop incendiary coat.

...or maybe its just anyone in Nightmare, and the RNG gods are terribly cruel -- but I am going to try farming Grineer instead, I've had no luck with Infested to get Blaze, so I have nothing to lose.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mods

Edited by Alienami

Mod drops from other factions, based on polarity and that it increases base damage, I assume Grineer will yield best chance of getting Blaze? If not them, than perhaps Corpus; they drop incendiary coat.

...or maybe its just anyone in Nightmare, and the RNG gods are terribly cruel -- but I am going to try farming Grineer instead, I've had no luck with Infested to get Blaze, so I have nothing to lose.

are you positive that nightmare mods drop from mobs too?

Yeah, I'm with you. I've been farming infested for too long, and it has yet to yield any fruit. No Blaze. No Hammer Shot. I think its time to pay the Grineer a visit.

i got blaze. but i want hammershot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

what is your nightmare farming setup? what missions do you guys run? TEACH ME

Easiest runs are venus, earth, or mars.  Look for a raid, capture, etc. that you can do quickly.  Infested > grineer > corpus.

Remember, some maps/missions will never have secondary goals.  Deception on grineer galeon, spy on corpus outpost, etc.

For setup, rhino.  Shade for sentinel, set priority (mod priority goes in reading order, left to right, top to bottom) guardian, ghost, the rest.

All abilities except roar.  

Vitality, rage, streamline, focus mandatory.

Continuity/constitution combo recommended for amazing charges

If you have formad and can afford it, slot rush borrowing the last skill slot for your least expensive mod.

SKIP the opening cutscene and immediately set up iron skin. (streamline lets you.)

Run as fast as you can, trying not to be detected for as long as you can.  Once you are detected just juggernaut through it.  Finish the mission as fast as possible.  Stop for kills (try to use charge or stomp) on large groups or if time or health runs low.

No shield, no problem.  IS saves you.  Health vampire will trigger rage to fill your energy, enough to also counteract energy drain and let you keep the orbs you find indefinitely.  Always reapply IS as soon as possible.  Remember to keep filling your health on vampire through kills since the drain is what keeps the energy pumping.

Abort no minimap.  Nobody likes no minimap.

And you have the perfect solo setup.