Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Feedback/Suggestion Megathread

Zanagoth

CETUS/PLAINS:

CETUS:

· Foundry/Focus should be accessible from Cetus. Currently players have to return to their orbiters to craft and change schools, which breaks flow of gameplay

· Suggest moving the Cetus spawn area further into Cetus for players who have already seen the entrance cinematic. Currently it is more efficient to load into Plains and enter through the double doors area to access Konzu than it is to load into Cetus and bulletjump to him

· Cetus is INCREDIBLY laggy with more than 20 people. Suggest an option to not see other players in Cetus or only see invited players.

· Fishing Store Blueprints should be reusable. Currently they're incredibly expensive for the rep investment and some baits don't attract their intended fish any more than standard day/night bait

· Gem refinement recipes should either be able to be queued or built in bulk. When a single Amp part requires 30 refined gem/ores but you have to build them 1 by 1 it translates to 30 wasted mins staring at the foundry

· Tusk Bolkor and Tusk Heavy Gunners are absurdly accurate, being able to hit bulletjumping Tenno consistently from 300-500m away. Bolkor and Ogma ships are also incredibly aggressive, and will chase players relentlessly across the whole map all the way back to Cetus

· Machinegun Turrets' knockback could use a bit of reduction

FISHING:

· Rare fish spawn rates need to be looked at: Norgs are absurdly rare compared to fish of the same rep tier. In testing it took 2 testers 5 hours each (10 hrs combined) to catch 1 Norg while using dedicated Norg bait. (Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13vN9qnVuPSkHiLHTJZ_CjImaekcMY2tC3cNCcQCCVP8/ )

BOUNTIES:

· Suggest removing credits and Ayatan Stars from end-mission Bounty rewards. Currently these rewards feel like a slap in the face for a 30-40min time investment on average

EIDOLONS:

· Operator laser beams deal peanuts for damage against Eidolon Shields, meaning without the Shield Disruption "exploit" each fight takes an excruciatingly long amount of time to complete. If Shield Disruption must not apply to Eidolons, please increase the amount of damage Operator Amps can deal to Eidolons. 4 people beaming one Eidolon for 5-10 mins for each limb is not fun.

FOCUS/OPERATOR:

FOCUS:

· The exponential Pool cost for each successive Waybound passive (i.e. Zenurik and Naramon passives in the Madurai tree) could be looked at

OPERATOR:

·  New Operator "dying" animation takes a bit longer than some people are comfortable with

I would like to see some quality of life things:

A way to return to the liset from the plains without losing all your loot. We can do it in the gara quest but not any other time, and it's quite tedious to have to hoof it back to Cetus in order to secure our loot against bugs/crashes/etc.

A way to take on new bounties from the plains without having to go back to Cetus. If I'm playing PoE, I probably want to spend more time in the actual plains, rather than have to go back to Konzu every time I want to take on a new bounty. 

A clock, so we know how much time we have left until day/night shift. 

A way to opt out of incursions. When I'm on a long duration fishing expedition, I don't want Lotus bothering me every five minutes about some random grineer drone. 

A way to pause the game when on the plains in solo. Right now the plains aren't exactly bladder friendly. :(

And though it's not technically quality of life, I'd really, really, really like to see the archwing launcher be more akin to the glyph prism or the spears than what it is now. Infinite use once acquired. Right now you have to farm a fair amount of fish oil and iradite for a mere 50 archwing charges. It frankly discourages me from using my archwing in the plains for anything but eidolon hunts, because it's so costly that I don't feel I can afford to actually use the archwing to travel around the plains in general. It feels like the old elixir syndrome in RPGs. Too expensive to use. Archwing in the plains is very fun to use, but the cost is just too much for me to use it like I'd like to. Especially since if you get knocked out of archwing or even just melee, that's a charge wasted. My sharkwing doesn't need charges to deploy, so neither should my birdwing.