Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wave 100 Defence Squad

Cybernoise

I made it to wave 75 on Xini, we could have went higher. Best make up I think to speed things up, Rhino, Nova, Vauban, (Saryn/Nyx) All with Max energy siphon.

All with clan tech weapons. Torid/Ogris as primary the best you can possibly bring it.

Regardles, IGN: TheDonLos

I'm experienced and want to go to wave 100+

Nova/Vauban are my frames I can play which are at maximum potential possible.

can you please add me and take me as a desciple? :) id like to learn more about the game and become better. add "KennytheKiller1.5" please 

I might be interesting depends on what time zone you're gonna start. I got potato'd Vauban which doesn't need to be forma (thanks to aura mod) since I got every mods I needed. I like to join just for mods farming

Edited by MasterKT

As long there is a vauban with enough energy for bastille then i can bring my excall.

You may think this is a joke, but super jump enables me to get onto the bridges without wasting 75 energy like nova, as for the weapon, i'll use a pretty decent ogris, from there it's self explanatory.

Me and a vauban can get to wave 40 without to much effort really and in all due honesty we could even do more, enemies can't get to pod so it's simply a matter of time, if you can get a banshee for sonar or nova for molecular prime then even better, for a 4th player, maybe another vauban just to be safe

Defender:Vauban

Support:Trinity

First Attacker:Nova

Second Attacker:Ember (or Nova-Nova,Ember-Ember)

If squad's energy siphon rate higher than +2.0 and def-support players equip ogris,its gonna be easy.Btw you need players who have good internet speed.(Sorry for grammar)

This is a wonderful challenge, but I'd like to point out that this is also promoting only using certain warframes because they are effective. I know this isn't the intent, but it feels like you're essentially promoting that people NOT use warframes they like because they don't fit a super-efficient squad build.

My hippie-like sentiments aside, if someone could record this 100 wave run I'd be ever so pleased.