Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monday Patch Summed Up

Atekron

Does DE even care of all feedback they receive?

Main complaints was: balance and trashy rewords, archwing ridiculous crafting - why fish oil? why do we even need to craft it? , ability to extract solo from plains, and mobile games level of grind for new factions and focus 3.0

What was fixed? some things was multiplied by 2, some divided, dead and AFK people now will be teleported to exit, but if you get ****** in your team who just ignore rest you still will be his hostage, credit cashes still in reword tables, focus grind was not even mentioned...

Oh, at this point I don't even want to go to plains, and don't want to play Warframe in general.

Primed Disappointed(((

they cant address everything all at once,  expect adjustments and bug fixes for at least the next week, its the norm for the large updates. what they DID fix and adjust is good so far, i wouldnt make getting standing too much more effective than it is now, and while the bounty rewards can use a few more adjustments, its moving in the right direction

Nightblitz is right, they released PoE...what? thursday? And its only monday right now. give it some time.Those were simple fixes that they could get done in A DAY. wait till friday or even next week for some big stuff man. itll be ok. although me and every other whiner out there would like to see energy overflow back.. I miss it so bad