Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Voice

Sinbolt

Why not apply that voice throughout the game Warframe next update?

They're working on it:

"This new Lotus voice will be rolling out into the game soon.  Glad to hear you guys are digging it."

-DE_George

source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/74725-lotus-voice-warframe-profile-mag-update-83/

Edited by Tulzscha

not a fan of the voice change for the lotus. Its very odd sounding imo. Its kind of like she's gargling some fluid in her mouth while talking, like she's drowning. Also, we're taking orders from her or it and we're supposed to be fighting for her side, so i think making her more relatable and human by using a more human voice would help justify that.  The lotus is our primary window into understanding the Tenno. If she is cold and emotionless that tells us the Tenno race is. Are we really better than the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested? Right now, i think she sounds like the borg from star trek, not exactly something i want to be fighting for. 

Now if given the option, i would probably mute lotus over listening to this new voice. 

Edited by aTaVaX

Probably will.

I much prefer a 'human' Lotus handler though. Robo-announcer is boring.

I disagree. Not that I find the original voice of Lotus more boring, but it always seemed out of place to me. For a mysterious (and potentially ominous in some ways) character, she just sounds like some random girl. Robo-Lotus isn't perfect, but it fits the universe and the character moreso, in my opinion.

I disagree. Not that I find the original voice of Lotus more boring, but it always seemed out of place to me. For a mysterious (and potentially ominous in some ways) character, she just sounds like some random girl. Robo-Lotus isn't perfect, but it fits the universe and the character moreso, in my opinion.

I think I understand what you mean: "Lady-Lotus is too plain, and Robo-Lotus is too far."

I just hate the Robo-Lotus' hollow sounding voice. Game's already serious enough, and Lady-Lotus' 'human' voice softens the edges a little.

Just knowing that somewhere out there, someone is working their &#! off handling the Tenno on duty. Versus an AI handing you information in a sterile manner.

I honestly don't like the lotus's synthetic voice, in my opinion it would make her sound no different than the grineer or corpus, I feel that her voice should remain human because she seems that she would be one of the last normal humans left.

I do not like the change to the Lotus' voice.  I was happy to hear the old voice on the ship for the event.  The new one, well just sounds bad to me.  It reminds me of the old Scifi ways of making an androids voice sound mechanical, which I never liked.  I really hope that they do not change it because I may have to turn her off, if I can, because it annoys me.