The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensor And Neurodes Mix Up?

SicSlaver

I'm not sure if this is a mistake or intended, but I suggest that you change the bosses these drop from. Neural Sensor, designed by Grineers, drops from Golem, an infested boss? Neurodes, which comes from infested, drops from Vay Hek, a grineer boss? Maybe it's intended and there's a backstory to it. I'm just pointing it out in case it was a mistake.

Edited by SicSlaver

Yeah

Golem eats grineers and poops Neural Sensors, Vay Hek also appreciates a lot charger steaks and he poops Neurodes. Dilemma solved.

So he's a cannibal, since Chargers are just twisted, mutated Grineer infantry... D:

Damn, Grineer society sure is dark.

Edited by Sherbniz

I'm not sure if this is a mistake or intended, but I suggest that you change the bosses these drop from. Neural Sensor, designed by Grineers, drops from Golem, an infested boss? Neurodes, which comes from infested, drops from Vay Hek, a grineer boss? Maybe it's intended and there's a backstory to it. I'm just pointing it out in case it was a mistake.

I thought this for a long time.

Then I remembered video game logic and everything was ok.

A dev apologised that he mixed up the two while rushing to put in the material drops.

By the time people pointed it out, it's become 'normal' for Vay Hek/Earth to drop Neurodes, and J3-Golem/Jupiter for Neural Sensors.

EDIT: Found the thread. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5356-neural-sensor-and-neurode-locations/

:(

My only excuse is I rushed to get them in. Will fix this up.

Edited by Shion963

A dev apologised that he mixed up the two while rushing to put in the material drops.

By the time people pointed it out, it's become 'normal' for Vay Hek/Earth to drop Neurodes, and J3-Golem/Jupiter for Neural Sensors.

EDIT: Found the thread. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5356-neural-sensor-and-neurode-locations/

He said he'd fix them up.........on Jan 19th, 2013.

It is July 26th, 2013.

........wow.

Not trying to make fun of anybody here, but..... ouch. 7 months later?

But then to be honest I don't want to have to kill J3 for Neurodes..... lol.

Edited by Xylia

Golem eats grineers and poops Neural Sensors, Vay Hek also appreciates a lot charger steaks and he poops Neurodes. Dilemma solved.

As a bro of Uncle Hek who goes over to Everest every Saturday for tea(Uncle Hek's a sir like that) and Charger steak(Hek the man himself likes his rare), I can testify to this.

He said he'd fix them up.........on Jan 19th, 2013.

It is July 26th, 2013.

........wow.

Not trying to make fun of anybody here, but..... ouch. 7 months later?

But then to be honest I don't want to have to kill J3 for Neurodes..... lol.

Neural Sensors only drop from J3-Golem. They're going to make him into a gigantican. Much much worse to farm for this rare resource.

Well unless they make him into those scripted gigantican battles that's popular with triple A titles these days. Then that's easy.

Edited by SicSlaver