Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Scepter

Kalvorax

This is one weapon, that the only reason I have not got rid of it due to being an unobtainable quest weapon, does not really have much going for it. Yes, its status chance is great and so is its attack speed. but the passive ability is...well flow breaking.

I would love to see it changed so that it would force the drop of health or energy orbs on melee kill, preferable via Channeled kills and instead of it being based on enemy type of whether a health orb or energy orb is dropped, it is based on what the user needs most.

This is because the Only group that can drop energy at good rates from the weapon are corpus due to their rather large use of robotics (as it currently stands), where as the other factions are more flesh based, with the infested Ospreys being the only robotic enemy (based on the current animation locking drain mechanic)

Changing the mechanic to forced drop on melee channel kill would be far better than the current one..especially now that Zenurik now has that nifty looking melee channel efficiency passive on use, which would help with a channel build even more.

I was wondering the same for couple of days, i keep it on because its BROKEN - imo it refers to Broken War which can be recrafted into War but its been quite some time DE released quest and i dont know when/if theres gonna be Scepter.

So i hook up to the question

Edited by Raskolnikow