Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

zenistar bug/glitch/what ever

(PSN)ilekillya

playing on Eris Zabala using Ember prime/spira prime/khom/zenistar/helios prime/sweeper prime. I could not cast the zenistar any where on zabala it was switching by it's self from spira prime to zenistar but still in the spira prime throwing pose.   please DE take a look at this

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

• 1 month later...

I have had this problem on multiple tilesets (Plains, Orokin, Grineer). I could not switch weapons in some cases. In others, the Zenistar was held in the primary/secondary weapon stance; I even reloaded my Zenistar as though it were my Zarr. This bug also seems to coincide with not being able to reload weapons as well.

Sometimes, switching into Operator mode and dashing will unstick it. Other times, opening the options menu can work. Killing yourself seems to always fix the problem, almost like there is a buffering issue and becoming downed clears the buffer.

• 2 months later...

This issue also occurs on PC and it's super annoying. I don't think the issue has ever occurred for me when I was the host. It's possible that the issue is more likely to occur if the connection to the host has higher latency and/or packet loss which may make it difficult for DE to reproduce internally.

• 4 weeks later...

I have this issue as well - and it happens for no reason at all.  At some point during some missions, I can no longer throw the disc, no matter how many times I try - and I don't switch weapons often, usually I stay on melee the whole time, so it's not happening from rapid swap - but eventually I say "well screw this" and switch back to my gun - then even with the guns out, the Zenistar itself is still locked to one of my hands.  so technically my Warframe is holding two weapons at once - the Zenistar gets placed in a perfect vertical position through the hand.  

I'm not sure it has anything to do with it - but I use the custom holster method for it, where it's across the bottom of my back, and I also use Tempo Royale stance.

I've noticed that when in defense it can actually get fixed by the vote screen, so say it starts happening in Wave 3 - well at Wave 5 if you choose to stay, it fixes itself.  Sadly this does not work for missions without vote screens.  This has been happening since PoE came out, maybe even before.  

EDIT 2: I found out in maps where you can jump off the map - I.E. Jupiter/Io map - it also resets when the game places you back on solid ground.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Been having a problem with the disk not launching or it does and disappears through the map and just recently if I wait out the timer and my disk returns and I fire it to the same place it appears twice one spinning and the other sitting still with fx still spinning around it