Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bounty "Hidden Caches" truely hidden - INSIDE OBJECTS/UNDERGROUND

Jukantos

To put the whole thread into a more civilized summary: The Caches Objective during bounties often times only spawns 2 caches or spawns caches inside objects / underneath grineer platforms in unaccessible ways. Now for my original outburst if you're interested in how this makes a veteran player feel:

Can we PLEASE remove the ridicolous "find 3 hidden caches" objective from bounties? I've just wasted ANOTHER half hour of my life on a bounty because ONCE AGAIN the final cache did not spawn. I almost resigned when find 3 caches came up as the bounty result on the last task automatically because it CONSTANTLY bugs out for me. Im at the point where im using Animal Companion, Thiefs Wit AND the Loot Radar Aura and there simply ISN'T A SINGLE MARKER LEFT in the target area, meaning the last cache simply did. not. spawn.

It's frustrating beyond belief. Also, whenever this "objective" takes place during ANY part of the map with larger sentient bones, the caches LOOOOOVE spawning INSIDE those sentient bones and rocks, becoming completely unaccessable, automatically failing the bounty in the process

It's gotten to the point where im thinking about simply never touching bounties again, just because of this one objective. Simply fishing monotonously for hours is just so much safer and does not F*** me over by picking an often times impossible objective at the last stage.

And no, as a player with those mods equipped and over 4000 hours in Warframe, i did not miss the caches. They really simply are not there. It's infuriating.Although not as infuriating as standing in front of a beeping bone seeing a little bit of the cache shine out at the bottom being unable to press X on it. Yay.

To sum up my current feelings, every time Lotus starts talking about hidden caches i wanna do this to the plains

remoteImage-156.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

not a victim of this stealth cache but this sums up my feelings about the PoE bugs and the fact that most of them are prog stoppers or simply f**ks you over making you lose or you loot because FYI the supposedly we-get-to-keep-our-loot-when-aborting isnt working as intended.

• 3 years later...

This just screwed me again TODAY, in 2021.  Between Primed Animal Instinct and just *listening* for them I have zero difficulty finding caches on surface locations (even in most caves) within the bonus timer, but beneath the mountain base (Mount Nang?) with the multilevel cave system I found 2 caches the normal way with bonus minutes to spare, and then burnt out the entire mission timer circling the yellow ring at every possible elevation as it shrank until it disappeared.  At no point did anything show up on radar and eventually I failed the bounty for not finding something that by every indication was simply not there.

I suppose it's not impossible that just *one* cache was aboveground on one of the mountain's flanks, but srsly wtf.

Unlike others I really like this bounty stage, but only when it works.

On 2021-03-29 at 8:24 AM, BabaPambazuka said:

This just screwed me again TODAY, in 2021.  Between Primed Animal Instinct and just *listening* for them I have zero difficulty finding caches on surface locations (even in most caves) within the bonus timer, but beneath the mountain base (Mount Nang?) with the multilevel cave system I found 2 caches the normal way with bonus minutes to spare, and then burnt out the entire mission timer circling the yellow ring at every possible elevation as it shrank until it disappeared.  At no point did anything show up on radar and eventually I failed the bounty for not finding something that by every indication was simply not there.

I suppose it's not impossible that just *one* cache was aboveground on one of the mountain's flanks, but srsly wtf.

Unlike others I really like this bounty stage, but only when it works.

Yup, just got screwed by it tonight, myself. But I've never liked this bounty stage. It's just a mindless fetch quest.

On 2021-03-29 at 10:24 AM, BabaPambazuka said:

but beneath the mountain base (Mount Nang?) with the multilevel cave system I found 2 caches the normal way with bonus minutes to spare, and then burnt out the entire mission timer circling the yellow ring at every possible elevation as it shrank until it disappeared.  At no point did anything show up on radar and eventually I failed the bounty for not finding something that by every indication was simply not there.

There is a lower section of the cave that you must turn on the pump that has the big hose going into the water to empty it out. Then you can go into that lower cave. That's likely where the 3rd cache was.