Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noticable Drop In Fps 9.3

Xylia

I think whatever 9.3 did, is the straw that is straining the camel's back.

Not breaking it yet, but getting very close.

I'm noticing that after 9.3 in a solo infestation mission, the FPS drop was noticeable. Not unplayable, but noticeable.

I was doing probably about 50FPS before 9.3, after 9.3 it looks like it is more 30-40, where you start seeing noticeably slower fire rate on guns, and my Mag is Mid Rolling instead of Fast Rolling (anybody who has played Dark Souls knows exactly what I mean).

I am planning on upgrading my computer here at some point, I hope this old guy can handle Warframe until then. Hopefully nothing else big happens before then, otherwise I might not be able to play if it gets much worse....

The Fomorian missions are playable, but barely so with the lag. Barely.

Thankfully the damage meters don't get displayed until the end (gogo 5% total damage!). I don't like doing that little damage, but when I keep missing shots due to extreme FPS lag, there's not much I can do to help it. I can one-shot grineer on Mars with my Sobek easily, but... if my FPS is dropping its hard to do good damage.

Edited by Xylia

False Alarm, apparently.

For some odd reason, after I exited the game completely, and then logged back in (without restarting computer), the FPS lag was gone, except for some minor FPS lag on Fomorian missions.

I'll have to remember to try that next major patch, launching the game then exiting completely then going back in.

Don't know why that'd cause that, but oh well.

Its running better now!

Uh, True Alarm.

Seems only INFESTED maps are causing it.

Maybe its the new resource, maybe its something else... but Infested on Corpus Ships are causing far less FPS than anywhere else.