Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skipping the 10 second cutscene when in a squad

ZweeK

So, whenever you finish a mission there's a 10 second cutscene that's played with the mission rewards layed on top.
When playing solo, you can skip that cutscene by pressing space and immmediately go to the loading screen to go back to your ship.

However, you can not do that whenever you play with other people in your squad, and it's kind of annoying to wait 10 seconds every mission.
I'd like to see that either you can press space to vote to skip and the cutscene is skipped when all players voted to skip,
or
you could just skip it for yourself and arrive at your ship earlier and everyone that doesn't skip can look at the mission rewards.

This isn't a big deal to me, it's just a minor inconvenience, but it is kind of annoying when farming anything and trying to speedrun in the process.

DE pls fix

• Like 1

Just now, AlabamaHit said:

that and putting stars in statues. there are  a lot of cutscenes that need to be able to be skipped.

Yeah I would actually remove the whole zooming and simply play the animation without taking control of the camera.
It does feel kind of unresponsive whenever you put one in.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

The game must be in a pretty good state if this is what we're complaining about now!  Excellent timing on me coming back to play!

the game has always been in a good state, its just a bit hard on new players which gives it the wrong impression for some.

On 24.10.2017 at 10:45 PM, peterc3 said:

Would you rather the wait or a gamble as to whether you make it back to the Liset before the host disbands/there's a host migration?

Squad members already arrive back at their ship at different times because everyone's loading time is different.
It can already happen that the squad disbands even while you're still in the loading screen and you arrive at your ship alone, without a squad. That has happened to me multiple times already.
Giving you the option to skip a 10 second cutscene won't change that. It might increase the probability of the squad disbanding before you get to your ship if you choose not to skip it, but that has always been something that can happen.