Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The Love Of God Why Do So Many Of The Newer Items Need Neurodes?

Divinehero

alot of the newer weapons warframe helms formas... it's getting tiresome

Forma needs Neural sensors, but yeah, I agree that it's getting a bit high. 4 neurodes for the Vasto? Rough.

inb4 someone mentions 2 weeks ago when rare resources dropped like mad. I only had enough time to run 2 missions that weekend.

Forma needs Neural sensors, but yeah, I agree that it's getting a bit high. 4 neurodes for the Vasto? Rough.

inb4 someone mentions 2 weeks ago when rare resources dropped like mad. I only had enough time to run 2 missions that weekend.

Darn, you inb4'd me.

Yeah, neurode costs are going up. At least it's not rubedo.

One can only hope that make the overall pricing of things a little more sane.

Most guns always needed Neurodes, hek and boar for example.

So it doesn't seem off for me.

Hek and Sobek require 5 Neurodes each, and I recall the Hek requiring only 2 Neurodes before Update 9. Actually, many weapons are now incredibly resource-heavy compared to before.

The Vasto and the Furis have strange resource requirements. Sure, I farmed quite a few Neurodes (slightly over 50) during the loot tables glitch, but 4 Neurodes per gun? Seriously? Don't even get me started on the Afuris, which now costs 8 Neurodes and 1 Orokin Cell.

The Neurodes everywhere ARE getting tiring.

I only have 10 left, and I've got several helmet BPs in my foundry backlog that I'm not building until they fix the resource drop tables.

I didn't get a lot of chances to farm back during the huge material overflow and when I did, I tried to get some Modules and Neural Sensors because I was tired of being held up on them when it came to warframes.

So...DE....

Please replace Neurodes with 5x Morphics instead, kthx.

Those actually drop from Vor (I've probably gotten 20 of them even after the nerf just trying to farm Seer).