The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders / WF Veterans - Why are you still a lower MR Rank?

Prime-Ares

Some come back after long periods of not playing or realized how little MR really matters and stopped caring about it much. 

I'm personally am MR 24 but it's only because I like to collect and level stuff. I'm still missing some event/prime weapons due to absence. Overall though, I stopped caring about MR level along time ago. Personally I don't care what Mr level you are but if your at least 10 I expect you to be able to hold your own.

Edited by nickelshark

Not quite that low, but I am only rank 15.

Reason being that I primarily play melee, and I, for the most part, have all the melee bits I want. There's very little reason for me to grind up random primaries and secondaries I'll almost never use, and I'm happy where I'm at.

It's pretty easy for your MR to stagnate if you're satisfied with your current equipment and aren't possessed by a drive to make an effectively meaningless number bigger.

MR16 (1,394,469 XP)  3209hrs logged in WF (Steam shows 9107hrs). only missing 4 weapons from my collection: Brakk because G3 not dropped the receiver, Ovrius because i don't like squishy emo-kid mode, Sigma and Octanis because i only have 510 logins as i took a 9 month break whilst I was in hospital, Synoid Helicor because I not found one at the right price.

I play for fun, if I don't find it fun - I Don't do it.

My Rank in the Cat's Meow clan is more important than my MR.