Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan gripes

(PSN)Ghost_XVll

So, I'm fairly new to WF, and I've been rolling solo for about 31 days now and I got invited to a clan. I said what the hell and joined said clan, the problem is I know that game urges you in a direction to be apart of something bigger but I'm not really seeing the benefit of being apart of one. The one big perk that I read about, is having access to whatever things the clan collectively researchers, but I don't even understand how to do that. When I ask questions the answers are very vauge, and there's no thorough explanation of things. I asked an individual in the group "how can I assist with research?", and they responded that "all research has been completed" and so I responded "ok cool". "Can I access the dojos researched items?". "Yeah, you'll need a blueprint". "Ok, I have a blueprint", "access it from your ship"..... at this point I was lost and just said "ok". So, I understood the entire clan/research aspect to be something to be used to make things overall easier if you were missing blueprints and resorces and wanted to build things. I envisioned some type of archive system within the dojo which would contain all blueprints and specialty items researched  collectively by the members to be utilized by any and all members if needed in order to off set sone of the frivolous grind for certain items... sorry for the long rant,  but am I wrong about this? If so, please educate me on the usefulness of a clan, research within a clan, and how to gain access to and use clan research. 

Thanx

Once you join a clan, you receive a "Dojo key" blueprint, once you make that (very cheap and takes 12 hours to finish) you can go inside the dojo of your current clan and go to their labs and check all the research has been done and buy all the blueprints you want from those for 15k credits each one, thats all you get. IF you expected joining and instantly get all the weapons, is not like that.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost_XVll said:

I envisioned some type of archive system within the dojo which would contain all blueprints and specialty items researched  collectively by the members to be utilized

Did I get this straight?

All the research was handed out to you and you have a "gripe" with clans since you didn't bother to learn how to access it?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research

Hint: Chem Lab, Bio Lab, Tenno Lab, Energy Lab

Copy the bp in a lab... build in foundry at your ship.

Anything else?

10 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost_XVll said:

Thanx for the feedback, but no research was handed to me at all.. I had no clue as to where to find it or to access it but thank you for the reading material... I appreciate it!

That unfortunately is due to two issues of the game :

1- the game's explanations are worthless, you don't learn a thing just listening to it. It doesn't even talks about dojos represent. 

2- Community tends to assume you understand what they say and just throw the answer without context or explanations leaving you to connect the dots. I went through that and it was no fun.